8 Publicaciones
beebedeb ha empezado una conversación
best climbing rose - I have a huge cedar and would like to put a fragrant climbing rose in it. Suggestions?
    1 comentario
beebedeb ha empezado una conversación
darkest purple dahlia - what is your darkest true purple dahlia?
    Comentar
beebedeb ha empezado una conversación
Is it too late to prune my Triple Crown blackberry/ - when and how to prune my Triple Crown
    1 comentario
beebedeb ha empezado una conversación
Need help, Portland - NEED HELP in NOPO have ordered Native Plants from Mult. Co. and need help picking up Feb. 20 NOPO. Is anyone ordering these, too and can yo... Leer más
    Comentar
beebedeb ha empezado una conversación
lawn edger info - what is the best lawn edger?
    2 comentarios
beebedeb ha empezado una conversación
How to keep dwarf mugo small - I have a 15 year old "Valley Cushion" mugo pine that has lived up to it's reputation. It is now about 36" wide and 18" ... Leer más
    6 comentarios
beebedeb ha empezado una conversación
high ceiling entry - Have a 16' ceiling in a high entry, with a 7x10 space under a big circular window at the end. Decorating ideas?
    3 comentarios
beebedeb ha empezado una conversación
I have a very tall entry with 16' ceilings. Big heavy furnishings?... - Can't find the right mix of furniture. Do I need heavy anchoring pieces? What about tall walls?
    1 comentario