4 Publicaciones
bean1983 ha empezado una conversación
Paint my gazebo? Pics included - Recently purchased a 1950s cape cod and have redone almost every room at this point. I've also painted the whole exterior. Now I'm on to lan... Leer más
    8 comentarios
bean1983 ha empezado una conversación
Front Door Color? - Hi, all! I'd love to paint my front door a pale blue color. I've been testing tons of different shades and really like these two (image atta... Leer más
    30 comentarios
bean1983 ha empezado una conversación
Help updating awkward ugly bathroom - Hoping for some helpful tips on how to update this awkward, ugly brown bathroom and bring it into this century. I can spend about $5000 to d... Leer más
    65 comentarios
bean1983 ha empezado una conversación
Advice on trim/door color to jazz up light orange brick cape cod - Hi all, my husband and I just purchased our first home. I am excited to get my hands on this 1950 brick cape cod. I love the classic and sim... Leer más
    1 comentario