134 Publicaciones
Beachplants ha empezado una conversación
Aloe schelpei flowering again - Hi guys, my A. schelpei from Ethiopia is flowering again, more raceme this time. Good time to teach the little one about this plant too.. ... Leer más
    13 comentarios
Beachplants ha empezado una conversación
Alloooo, Aloe cooperi - Hi guys, (still here) Thought I would share the summer flowering Aloe cooperi. Grass aloe. The other aloe is a hybrid (dorotheae X forget ... Leer más
    4 comentarios
Beachplants ha empezado una conversación
Hi from SA (Rian) - Hi guys, I am still around, and thanks for the concern. Yes it has been a busy 5 months, the little man is taking a lot of our time as it sh... Leer más
    10 comentarios
Beachplants ha empezado una conversación
Dinteranthus and Lithops? - Hi, here are a few pics of some less common or showy species - maybe... Lithops verruculosa var glabra (C160) Lithops ruschiorum Dinte... Leer más
    8 comentarios
Beachplants ha empezado una conversación
A smile, aloe and "hangout" (pic for Jeff)! - My Aloe rupestris is flowering again, Aloe thraskii is done but loaded with seed capsules. Jeff, they say true appreciation for plants on... Leer más
    8 comentarios
Beachplants ha empezado una conversación
The start of a collection... - and obsession...Gibbaeum case! My first plant - G. heathii Loved it so much, had to see if I can get more, rarely seen in nurseries here... Leer más
1 me gusta    6 comentarios
Beachplants ha empezado una conversación
Haworthia overload! - I thought I could share some (a little) of the variation in Haworthia - you have to love it! Haworthia woolleyi Haworthia wittenbergensis... Leer más
1 me gusta    27 comentarios
Beachplants ha empezado una conversación
How about some plants!! - Been neglecting my plants, but thought its time to share some! Trichodiadema densum Cono ficiforme Cono ectypum ssp brownii Cono ec... Leer más
    16 comentarios
Beachplants ha empezado una conversación
Been pretty silent - but have to share Baby pics - Hi guys, I have been not been too active lately, the last month have been an experience hard to relate, little sleep, lots of laughs and jo... Leer más
    19 comentarios
Beachplants ha empezado una conversación
after 16 wonderful years, I am a proper dad! - Hi guys, The little boy (8 pounds) born 6am this morning, pic taken about 15 -20 min later. He is a little early, but healthy and all is we... Leer más
    32 comentarios
Mostrar más actualizaciones...