3 Publicaciones
Caroline Sherlock ha empezado una conversación
Softub Hot Tub on Wooden Deck Vibration? / Loud Dull Hum Noise - We have a 3 person Softub on our deck. We reinforced the deck to support it. The deck is about 3 feet off ground, made of wood, in good cond... Leer más
1 me gusta    1 comentario
Caroline Sherlock ha empezado una conversación
RH Linen Paint Dining Room - too bare or am I uncreative? - I have a cottage home where you can see one room from another. The LR (which you walk into first) is paint RH Latte (yellowish light brown).... Leer más
    14 comentarios
Caroline Sherlock ha empezado una conversación
HELP: Dining Room Overhaul in Small Home from 1929 - Background/Details: I live in a 1929 "cottage" in the Midwest. I have been in the home 8 years and DR is unused and a "pass ... Leer más
    16 comentarios