23 Publicaciones
Cheryl ha empezado una conversación
Roald Dahl of David Austin seems to be sold out. - Would anyone have a stem or 2 to share? It spring!!!!💕🌺
    1 comentario
Cheryl ha empezado una conversación
Sweet ones and one in trouble (mb) - Rob’s Boolaroo Jersey Starlight TrailRussian - I must find its name. A playmateA troubled soul. whats happening to my baby leaf?
    5 comentarios
Cheryl ha empezado una conversación
Fire light Hydrangeas review - What do u think of this hydrangea?
2 me gustas    49 comentarios
Cheryl ha empezado una conversación
Looking for input before buying. Ur thoughts? - These have been on my list. Now I am looking to purchase but would appreciate ur thoughts on their growth and care. Thanks for ur thoughts!
    41 comentarios
Cheryl ha empezado una conversación
Bought a string of pearls and a unnamed succulent. Can I spray with Ne - Can I spray these with Neem? Can anyone ID the 1st? TIA ; )
    10 comentarios
Cheryl ha empezado una conversación
Took the flowers off and sprayed forbid. Should I also do Neem? - I took everything to the garage and sprayed with Forbid. While they are out here should I take the opportunity to also spray with neem for p... Leer más
    43 comentarios
Cheryl ha empezado una conversación
Prevention maintenance, non chemical bugs? - Has anyone had experience introducing predator mites to combate broad or cyclamen mites as an alternative to chemicals? Good bugs verses b... Leer más
    10 comentarios
Cheryl ha empezado una conversación
Variegated Hoya carnosa- would love to find one!! - If anyone has or know where to find variegated Hindu rope, plz respond. I am searching. - thanks ; )
    Comentar
Cheryl ha empezado una conversación
Gardenia is turning yellow. - I bought a gardenia 1 week ago. Within 4 days it shriveled up. When I took it out of the pot the outer pot had water in it. Put it on a heat... Leer más
    4 comentarios
Cheryl ha empezado una conversación
Am I dealing with mites? - Read in the faqs portion that mites affect the crown could this be what I am dealing with? If so neem would not work but something stronger.... Leer más
    1 comentario
Mostrar más actualizaciones...