7 Publicaciones
bantaj ha empezado una conversación
Are these Mums? - I’m sure this will be an easy one for the experts on here but can someone help me identify this? It blooms each year late summer/early fall ... Leer más
    4 comentarios
bantaj ha empezado una conversación
Floor drain for washing machine overflow drying out - I just replaced my washing machine and think I found the source of the regular flies we were finding in our home. The washing machine is in ... Leer más
    9 comentarios
bantaj ha empezado una conversación
Galaxy magnolia after transplant - I purchased a 25gallon Galaxy Magnolia earlier this summer and planted in an existing hole here in the Chicago suburbs. Over the past couple... Leer más
    9 comentarios
bantaj ha empezado una conversación
My tree has tumors - Can anyone explain what these growths are forming on my tree limbs? I don't know the variety so posting several pictures below but over the ... Leer más
    4 comentarios
bantaj ha empezado una conversación
Low water volume with Moen Kingsley tub faucet - Hi, I've lived in my home for 7 years and finally getting around to the only nagging plumbing issue: the master bath on 2nd floor has a jacu... Leer más
1 me gusta    2 comentarios
bantaj ha empezado una conversación
Unfinished Basement to Home Theater - Finished my basement into a playroom and home theater. Loving how it turned out for movie nights pretty much every weekend with our young k... Leer más
9 me gustas    18 comentarios
bantaj ha empezado una conversación
arc-fault interrupter - I have a 7 yr old home and twice in the last 6 months or so I've had to reset the breaker for my bedroom light circuit. It handles a circuit... Leer más
    7 comentarios