12 Publicaciones
Ashley Deckert ha empezado una conversación
TV Unit - Where might I find a TV unit such as this one
    Comentar
Ashley Deckert ha empezado una conversación
Fire pit/fire hazard? - Do you think having the fire out near house and wood above is ok?
3 me gustas    4 comentarios
Ashley Deckert ha empezado una conversación
island - any idea the width and length of the island?
    Comentar
Ashley Deckert ha empezado una conversación
entertainment center - where did you get the entertainment system from. So Beautiful
    Comentar
Ashley Deckert ha empezado una conversación
My bathroom - I want to completely redo my bathroom. We have this ridiculously oversized jacuzzi tub and I'd like to get rid of it, expand the shower, put... Leer más
1 me gusta    6 comentarios
Ashley Deckert ha empezado una conversación
Desk & hutch - Where'd you get that desk? It's lovely.
    1 comentario
Ashley Deckert ha empezado una conversación
1 me gusta    1 comentario
Ashley Deckert ha empezado una conversación
Dimension of frame - The photos in back - what are the dimensions
    Comentar
Ashley Deckert ha empezado una conversación
The photograph...where can I find it? - The photograph...where can I find it?
    Comentar
Ashley Deckert ha empezado una conversación
Light fixture! - Where did you get the light fixture?
1 me gusta    4 comentarios
Mostrar más actualizaciones...