4 Publicaciones
Anson Hunter ha empezado una conversación
Hoya Carnosa Compacta Variegated cuttings/plants to trade? - Hi! Looking for cuttings or rooted plants- the bigger the better but anything goes! Plenty to trade- cacti, succulents, houseplants and mor... Leer más
    Comentar
Anson Hunter ha empezado una conversación
Zone 6b looking for variegated/monstrose crassula to trade! - Lots to trade over here- and it's getting warmer!
    Comentar
Anson Hunter ha empezado una conversación
Looking for interesting variegates/monstrose/cristatas for grafting. - Well, my grafting project failed, but now the bug has bit me, so to speak. I found a neat seller on eBay who does grafting and chimera proje... Leer más
2 me gustas    Comentar
Anson Hunter ha empezado una conversación
Graft euphorbia onto a cactus? - I got REAMED recently for suggesting to someone that I was going to graft a euphorbia onto a myrtillocactus geometrizans. This will be my fi... Leer más
    13 comentarios