4 Publicaciones
Andyman ha empezado una conversación
Purple Hollywood Glam -- almost done - Hi, it's me again... We started closing the gap of what was left to be done our bedroom. I think all that remains is new window treatment... Leer más
15 me gustas    27 comentarios
Andyman ha empezado una conversación
Help with strange corner in narrow sitting room. - Hi, I recently moved and my new sitting room is a much different shape than the one in my old house. I have tried the best to make things w... Leer más
    36 comentarios
Andyman ha empezado una conversación
Purple Hollywood Glam -- the saga continues - Hi all, We finally got our silvery chair to go in the *purple* room, and it looks cool. In fact it picks up some of the purply tones becaus... Leer más
    5 comentarios
Andyman ha empezado una conversación
Purple Hollywood Glam -- opinions - Hi, My wife wants a "Hollywood Glam" bedroom, and we have picked paint, bed, chair, nightstands, dresser, lamps, mirror, and chand... Leer más
1 me gusta    30 comentarios