33 Publicaciones
Amy ha empezado una conversación
Color of LED tape lighting? - Can you please give me any details that you have about the LED tape lighting under the shelving? I’m guessing they are 2700 or 3000 LED col... Leer más
    1 comentario
Amy ha empezado una conversación
Dining Room Chairs? - Can you tell me where they are purchased from? The house is gorgeous!
    Comentar
Amy ha empezado una conversación
open shelving question - Well done! Beautiful room, can you tell me how long the open shelves are and how far apart they are? Thank you.
    Comentar
Amy ha empezado una conversación
gorgeous basement! - Can you please tell me the size of the hightop bar seating? Thank you!
    Comentar
Amy ha empezado una conversación
Absolutely stunning basement! - Can you please provide the dimensions of the hightop bar seating? This is the best basement on Houzz. Well done!
1 me gusta    Comentar
Amy ha empezado una conversación
Ceiling Height? - Again, Kuddos on this amazing kitchen, I think it is one of the best on Houzz and I cannot stop looking at it. Curious as to the ceiling he... Leer más
    1 comentario
Amy ha empezado una conversación
Faucet - Thank you for answering the questions. It is really appreciated and the kitchen is so stunning. Curious as to what make and manufacture th... Leer más
    1 comentario
Amy ha empezado una conversación
Door Manufacturer - Would love to know who makes the front door? Gorgeous. Thank you!
    Comentar
Amy ha empezado una conversación
Front Door Size - Hello, looks like you are awesome at answering all the questions. I see it is a Simpson front door, I was just wondering the size of each d... Leer más
    1 comentario
Amy ha empezado una conversación
Front Door - What size is this front door? Gorgeous!
    1 comentario
Mostrar más actualizaciones...