20 Publicaciones
amp430 ha empezado una conversación
Floor Tile - Hi do you have the name of the floor tile and the size used?
    Comentar
amp430 ha empezado una conversación
    Comentar
amp430 ha empezado una conversación
Is the floor tile in the shower also Madagascar Natural? - Is the floor tile in the shower also Madagascar Natural? It looks lighter than the rest of the flooring and wall.
    Comentar
amp430 ha empezado una conversación
Has anyone ever seen something like this? - Trying to sell this chandelier and side wall lights that were in the house I just purchased. Trying to figure out what price I should sell t... Leer más
    9 comentarios
amp430 ha empezado una conversación
    1 comentario
amp430 ha empezado una conversación
    1 comentario
amp430 ha empezado una conversación
Colors - What colors are the walls? what type of vanity top is it? And what color is the vanity itself? Thanks
    1 comentario
amp430 ha empezado una conversación
Half Bath Update - I need to spend money to redo the master bathroom and want to do minimal changes to this second full bathroom. I was thinking of staining o... Leer más
    7 comentarios
amp430 ha empezado una conversación
Split Level Living Room Design Help - I bought a new house and the living room is split level. Down the short length of the living room you step down 4-5 inches. It at one time w... Leer más
    27 comentarios
amp430 ha empezado una conversación
    1 comentario
Mostrar más actualizaciones...