18 Publicaciones
Amber Combs ha empezado una conversación
I LOVE this garage - Can you please tell me the size of the large hanging door and what brand?
    Comentar
Amber Combs ha empezado una conversación
What are the dimensions? - I am absolutely in love with this kitchen. Can you please tell me the approximate dimensions?
1 me gusta    2 comentarios
Amber Combs ha empezado una conversación
Height of the ceilings - I absolutely LOVE this house. Everything about it is incredible. I would love to know how tall the ceilings are in this home. Thank you for... Leer más
    Comentar
Amber Combs ha empezado una conversación
Dimensions of mudroom? - Can you please tell me what he dimension of this room is? It is so pretty.
    1 comentario
Amber Combs ha empezado una conversación
Dimensions of bedroom? - I would really love to know what the size of this room is. It is super pretty.
    Comentar
Amber Combs ha empezado una conversación
Balcony above the garage facing the front/street - I am trying to build a new home but I am running into a conflict with ideas. I really think turning the roof of the garage into a flat area ... Leer más
1 me gusta    15 comentarios
Amber Combs ha empezado una conversación
OMG!! Tell me everything!! - I absolutely love this breakfast nook! The colors, the windows, everything. Can you please tell me the size of the space, the windows, and w... Leer más
    Comentar
Amber Combs ha empezado una conversación
Dimensions - Hello! This is really pretty. I was curious to know what the dimensions of the shower area are. Thank you! :-)
    1 comentario
Amber Combs ha empezado una conversación
Dimensions of the kitchen and nook - This is absolutely a beautiful layout. I love it. Can you please tell me what the dimensions are of the kitchen and the breakfast nook?
    1 comentario
Amber Combs ha empezado una conversación
What are the dimensions of this room? - I absolutely love the style of this kitchen and the breakfast nook is super cute. Beautiful job! Can you please tell me what the dimensions ... Leer más
1 me gusta    1 comentario
Mostrar más actualizaciones...