6 Publicaciones
Allison B ha empezado una conversación
Modernizing a traditional kitchen? - Our house has some traditional details that I loved when we bought it because it gives the house some character - arched doorways, beadboard... Leer más
    36 comentarios
Allison B ha empezado una conversación
Poor countertop installation by builder. What can I do?? - After many months of constant builder frustration, we finally moved into our new home. Overall, it's great. But because of all the issues we... Leer más
    11 comentarios
Allison B ha empezado una conversación
Alternative for vanity lights - Are these special chandeliers, or is there a way to macguyver this type of lighting to replace over the mirror vanity lights? I can't find a... Leer más
    6 comentarios
Allison B ha empezado una conversación
Should we close off the formal dining room? - We're most likely purchasing a new build that's already framed and sheetrocked, but the builder has given us some freedom in designing what ... Leer más
    8 comentarios
Allison B ha empezado una conversación
Customizing an almost-finished new build! - My husband and I are moving for work, and our best option is a new build that already has espresso cabinets installed in the kitchen and bat... Leer más
    7 comentarios
Allison B ha empezado una conversación
Crazy indecision on kitchen backsplash. Help! - My husband and I have finally settled in one place and just bought our first home. We are lucky enough to be able to remodel the kitchen wit... Leer más
    7 comentarios