112 Publicaciones
agk2003 ha empezado una conversación
Can I move the double oven to the left of the rangetop? - Hello I need some help with this kitchen design. The run with the rangetop is 147". The rangetop is 36". I would like to move the ... Leer más
    18 comentarios
agk2003 ha empezado una conversación
How can we make this exterior look "better"? - We just closed on this home and are trying to think of ways to make the exterior look better/prettier/more aesthetically pleasing. Any idea... Leer más
1 me gusta    35 comentarios
agk2003 ha empezado una conversación
stunning! are you still happy with the island granite? - we were looking at island onyx but it's currently backordered. thinking about doing the island granite instead.
    1 comentario
agk2003 ha empezado una conversación
Exterior Paint help - Hi we did our stucco about 6 years ago but I am unhappy with the color and considering painting white to contrast with the black features. T... Leer más
    2 comentarios
agk2003 ha empezado una conversación
Entryway Rug Help - Hi I just received this entryway rug in size 3x5. But now I'm wondering if I should have gone with the 4x6. Is this one too small? Also does... Leer más
    17 comentarios
agk2003 ha empezado una conversación
How did you treat your butcher block? - Hi there, we recently purchased a black walnut dining table but the finish applied by the manufacturer was only a "natural wax." ... Leer más
    4 comentarios
agk2003 ha empezado una conversación
Leather chairs? - Who manufactures these chairs? thanks!
    Comentar
agk2003 ha empezado una conversación
Is this polished nickel or chrome? - These bathroom sconces were listed by the etsy seller as polished chrome but they are inordinately warmer than my polished chrome fixtures. ... Leer más
    6 comentarios
agk2003 ha empezado una conversación
canopy - what does the canopy look like on this light?
1 me gusta    1 comentario
agk2003 ha empezado una conversación
Anyone know what size globe lights are in this fixture? - Can't tell if they are G12 or G16? or smaller? any ideas?
    10 comentarios
Mostrar más actualizaciones...