4 Publicaciones
Andrew (UK south coast, like 9a) ha empezado una conversación
the ultimate free draining mix! - I poked some cuttings of Sedum rubrotinctum into gaps on my garden wall a couple of years ago and they have been growing there happily ever ... Leer más
8 me gustas    1 comentario
Andrew (UK south coast, like 9a) ha empezado una conversación
Cactus ID required - Hi all, someone gave me a cactus and as I usually just grow leafy succulents I have no idea on the ID. Any help much appreciated! Andrew
    1 comentario
Andrew (UK south coast, like 9a) ha empezado una conversación
succulent ID - I picked this tiny plant out from a tray of mixed baby succulents at a florist shop yesterday. From it's shape I'm thinking it may be a Pach... Leer más
3 me gustas    6 comentarios
Andrew (UK south coast, like 9a) ha empezado una conversación
Anyone recognize this? - Found this small plant in a florist shop, no ID, and cant find a match for it. At first I thought it was probably a Crassula, but found a Pe... Leer más
3 me gustas    9 comentarios