6 Publicaciones
Adele Warren ha empezado una conversación
Need Living Space Area Rug Help! - Hey Everyone! I just painted my basement, and its a lot of gray, i want to add a carpet that will give the area some color, thinking blue/g... Leer más
    6 comentarios
Adele Warren ha empezado una conversación
Accent Wall Color Ideas - I just bought a condo and have 2 bedrooms to paint, it is an open floor plan and i am painting the dining/living/kitchen area graytint by Be... Leer más
    3 comentarios
Adele Warren ha empezado una conversación
HELP BEDROOM PAINT COLORS!! - I just bought a condo and have 2 bedrooms to paint. I bought these 2 comforter sets and love them along with their decorative pillows, bu... Leer más
    3 comentarios
Adele Warren ha empezado una conversación
Kitchen Backsplash problem - the counter extends past the cabinets in my new kitchen. I have to install the backsplash now and not really sure what to do. It will look... Leer más
    3 comentarios
Adele Warren ha empezado una conversación
Open Kitchen into Living Room Color Scheme - Help! I just ordered the following couch in dove (a lightish gray) Couch Ordered I wanted to paint the living room walls a dark grey and hav... Leer más
    2 comentarios
Adele Warren ha empezado una conversación
How to handle vertical blinds? - I just moved into a new apartment and have this bedroom approx 16.5' x 12 those vertical blinds need to go what's a good replacement? Also ... Leer más
    6 comentarios