6 Publicaciones
Adele Park ha empezado una conversación
anyone use rubber flooring before? (outside of a gym space) - I was thinking of getting this : http://www.rubberflooringinc.com/interlocking-tile/foam/soft-wood-tile.html For the kids playroom in the b... Leer más
    4 comentarios
Adele Park ha empezado una conversación
Can you wallpaper on wood panels!"? - I bought wallpaper but I just realized that the wall I want to paper is wood panelling - does the surface need to be completely flat?
    1 comentario
Adele Park ha empezado una conversación
Carpet Help please!!! - We want to carpet our second floor but can't figure out what kind of carpetting to do. We don't want something that will get dirty quickly (... Leer más
    4 comentarios
Adele Park ha empezado una conversación
Help me w/ the interior design of this dining room! - This is the existing dining room of the home we have just bought. IMagine all the curtains and furniture gone. Help me decide what you would... Leer más
    2 comentarios
Adele Park ha empezado una conversación
What do you do about basement flooring? - We are a no shoes household and we'd like the basement to be the same. Right now it's all concrete and with disgusting carpeting on top that... Leer más
    13 comentarios
Adele Park ha empezado una conversación
Floors first or paint first?? - New home! Yay!!! Needs new floors but also needs a paint makeover - which do I do first?
    3 comentarios