13 Publicaciones
acoune ha empezado una conversación
    1 comentario
acoune ha empezado una conversación
    Comentar
acoune ha empezado una conversación
    4 comentarios
acoune ha empezado una conversación
Looking for a console/credenza/side board - I would love some help finding a piece of furniture to go below this mirror. It is 65" long. Ive included the other wall so you can get a v... Leer más
    1 comentario
acoune ha empezado una conversación
Help! Need New paint color!!! - We just reconfigured this room to face the fireplace. I'm looking for a new wall color to warm up space, and stay on trend. Unfortunately t... Leer más
    2 comentarios
acoune ha empezado una conversación
Need New wall color suggestion! - Im struggling to find a new color that works with my red couch and gray carpet (neither of which I love but must stay). We just flipped the ... Leer más
1 me gusta    7 comentarios
acoune ha empezado una conversación
Coffee table help - Looking for a new coffee table. There is so much selection out there today. Hopefully one of you designers out there have some software that... Leer más
    1 comentario
acoune ha empezado una conversación
Coffee table help! - I'm looking for a new coffee table. I'm overwhelmed by all the selection.
    1 comentario
acoune ha empezado una conversación
powder room blank wall idea - I just painted my powder room white. It was a lime stone gray. Bc there are no windows it felt dinghy. The floor is multi colored slate. I'... Leer más
    7 comentarios
acoune ha empezado una conversación
I need help selecting an area rug to complement my curtains - I fell in love with this fabric that I saw in HGTV mag. I went on to make drapes. The pattern is so bold, I'm struggling to find an area r... Leer más
1 me gusta    55 comentarios
Mostrar más actualizaciones...