7 Publicaciones
acohen94 ha empezado una conversación
Wall color - Hi — what color is on the walls here? It's beautiful
    Comentar
acohen94 ha empezado una conversación
Countertop material— - Hi, what are your countertops? Beautiful kitchen.
    5 comentarios
acohen94 ha empezado una conversación
I'd love to know details on the countertops— - Who makes them/what color? It's such a pure, bright white. Looks really fresh. Beautiful kitchen
    1 comentario
acohen94 ha empezado una conversación
Do you know the make/model of the toilet? - I'm redoing two very small bathrooms and looking for a small but stylish one-piece toilet. I love the one in this bathroom.
    2 comentarios
acohen94 ha empezado una conversación
What is the make/model of this pretty toilet? - I'm redoing two very small bathrooms and searching for a stylish, small, one-piece toilet (preferably elongated). The scale and proportion o... Leer más
    Comentar
acohen94 ha empezado una conversación
    1 comentario
acohen94 ha empezado una conversación
    1 comentario