6 Publicaciones
Alan & Xiaoxiao ha empezado una conversación
    Comentar
Alan & Xiaoxiao ha empezado una conversación
Bluestar platinum burners burning too orange? - I have just installed my bluestar range top. However I noticed the burners are flickering and very orange. I am wondering if this is normal ... Leer más
    2 comentarios
Alan & Xiaoxiao ha empezado una conversación
What make and model is the vanity light? - It looks so slim and low-profile, is it a LED strip inside a channel? Or is it a premade piece? I have been looking all over for something s... Leer más
    2 comentarios
Alan & Xiaoxiao ha empezado una conversación
Wolf Range hood and Broan / Best exterior blower combo - I have a wolf pro range hood pw482718, and I am looking to get an external blower. It seems like the wolf model 801642 1200 cfm remote blowe... Leer más
    15 comentarios
Alan & Xiaoxiao ha empezado una conversación
Need advice with handleless kitchens and dishwasher panels - Has anyone here in North America with a true handle less kitchen (eg using an aluminum channel running the length of the cabinets, NOT the J... Leer más
    11 comentarios
Alan & Xiaoxiao ha empezado una conversación
Anyone know what this exterior cladding material this is? - I saw this on a house in Vancouver BC. It is some kind of exterior wall tile, and from close up it looks like some kind of artificial quartz... Leer más
    2 comentarios