8 Publicaciones
acertain ha empezado una conversación
My new appliances - nine months later - Hi all - I gained a lot of information and good advice from this forum when selecting our new kitchen appliances, so I thought I'd post my ... Leer más
    7 comentarios
acertain ha empezado una conversación
Potatoes under rotisserie? - We just finished our kitchen (big sigh), so now it's time to play. This weekend, I'm planning to experiment with the rotisserie on my Capita... Leer más
    4 comentarios
acertain ha empezado una conversación
Gaggenau combi-steam fault f62 - I'm mostly posting this in the hope that I might save somebody else some trouble in the future. I bought one of the discontinued ED220 combi... Leer más
    20 comentarios
acertain ha empezado una conversación
Specific feature question for in-cabinet microwave - My wife and I are finalizing our appliance choices, and we've left the microwave for last, mostly because we don't care that much. But there... Leer más
    5 comentarios
acertain ha empezado una conversación
How much CFM does a grill really need? - We're looking at the 36" Bluestar with a grill and are trying to plan the hood. We're trying to balance the MUA needs with the needs of... Leer más
    18 comentarios
acertain ha empezado una conversación
Questions about Blue Star griddle and charbroiler - I'm planning on getting a Blue Star range in some burner configuration, and I would love some input from those who have used the various opt... Leer más
    9 comentarios
acertain ha empezado una conversación
Help with oven layout - OK, I've pretty much decided for my new kitchen to go with a gas oven, an Advantium microwave and the Gaggi combisteam oven. Ideally, I'd lo... Leer más
    1 comentario
acertain ha empezado una conversación
Wall ovens - one gas, one electric? - I'm remodeling our kitchen and am the primary cook. I would like two ovens, and I was thinking that one gas and one electric would be best (... Leer más
    5 comentarios