8 Publicaciones
875barbara ha empezado una conversación
four 3' wide verticle windows behind couch; need curtains - I have 4 verticle windows behind couch in living room. I need help with drapes!
    1 comentario
875barbara ha empezado una conversación
Is there a bulb in the glass base? - Would also like to know the weight?
    2 comentarios
875barbara ha empezado una conversación
Mrs - Could someone comment on the actual color? Here it looks a bit mauve...? I need off white (as it is called)
    2 comentarios
875barbara ha empezado una conversación
Mrs - I need a 120” length. the way the 108”x120” is written up, I cannot discern the length. Please let me know if the length IS indeed 120”! Leer más
1 me gusta    1 comentario
875barbara ha empezado una conversación
Mrs. - Are these curtains washable?
    1 comentario
875barbara ha empezado una conversación
Mrs. - What color are the grommets? Is this an accurate picture of the true color? What is the size of the grommets, or what size of rod do I nee... Leer más
    1 comentario
875barbara ha empezado una conversación
Redoing kitchen - Am I making a mistake to take off wood cabinets to do refacing? I realize they can never be painted, then! Possibly going from very dark w... Leer más
    1 comentario
875barbara ha empezado una conversación
color & type of paint - Could you tell me the color of the paint, and is it semi-gloss on both ceiling and cabinets?
    2 comentarios