57 Publicaciones
Stewart Colley ha empezado una conversación
    Comentar
Stewart Colley ha empezado una conversación
Problem with open door blocking hall - I can live with this problem but would rather not. When opened, the door leading from the main floor to my basement blocks a hall. Our bu... Leer más
    29 comentarios
Stewart Colley ha empezado una conversación
Do the dimensions include the spice rack? - I need to know the depth and width of the stainless steel top. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    1 comentario
Stewart Colley ha empezado una conversación
Of what species of wood is this cart made? - The description states it is "cherry wood" is that the case or is it really cherry finished wood?
    2 comentarios
Stewart Colley ha empezado una conversación
Sconce advice - I really liked the advice you offered at Houzz in 2014 regarding the bathroom sconces and their height from the floor. I would send you a p... Leer más
    Comentar
Stewart Colley ha empezado una conversación
    Comentar
Stewart Colley ha empezado una conversación
Width of kitchen cabinet drawer pulls - I realize this is an old thread however I just discovered that, while I thought all of my drawers were 19" wide, in fact only three of ... Leer más
    6 comentarios
Stewart Colley ha empezado una conversación
    1 comentario
Stewart Colley ha empezado una conversación
    3 comentarios
Stewart Colley ha empezado una conversación
    1 comentario
Mostrar más actualizaciones...