9 Publicaciones
23heather ha empezado una conversación
Vaulted White Oak ceiling: to stain or not to stain?! - We have red oak floors and a newly vaulted white oak ceiling. Help with stains needed! Thank you
1 me gusta    13 comentarios
23heather ha empezado una conversación
Spanish House Paint Help! - I am torn between creamy White House paint with dark brown or gray/green trim or greige with brown trim.
    9 comentarios
23heather ha empezado una conversación
Spanish Mission in Southern California vaulted ceiling wood decision - Any ideas on type of wood to use for tongue and groove ceiling and box beams? Looking for lighter wood look, floors are red oak being refini... Leer más
    6 comentarios
23heather ha empezado una conversación
Stucco integrated color for Spanish bungalow, would love help! - Hello! I would love some suggestions on stucco color and window paint for our house.
2 me gustas    13 comentarios
23heather ha empezado una conversación
Living Room Vaulted Ceiling Help! - We vaulted the ceiling in our Spanish bungalow. Any ideas on type of wood to use for tongue and groove ceiling and box beams? We are going... Leer más
1 me gusta    5 comentarios
23heather ha empezado una conversación
Low e windows and green tint: Solarban 60 or Low-e 180? - Hello! I am trying to wade through all the information on low-e windows. I live in Southern California and am trying to meet energy calcul... Leer más
    5 comentarios
23heather ha empezado una conversación
Love this kitchen & a couple questions: - I was wondering if you have any details on the the sink, faucets, kind of butcher block, and hardware. Nicely done!
    1 comentario
23heather ha empezado una conversación
    Comentar
23heather ha empezado una conversación
    Comentar