3D Rendering, Backsplash Installation, Basement Remodeling, Bathroom Remodeling, Bathtub Installation, Bathtub Refinishing, Cabinet Installation, Cabinet Refacing, Countertop Installation, Custom Bathroom Vanities, Custom Cabinets, Custom Countertops, Custom Kitchen Cabinets, Custom Pantries, Custom Walk-in Closets, Drafting, Floor Plans, Flooring Installation, Glass Block Installation, Home Additions, Home Extensions, Home Remodeling, Kitchen Remodeling, Laminate Flooring Installation, Lighting Installation, Linoleum Flooring Installation, Outdoor Kitchen Construction, Sauna Installation, Shower Door Installation, Shower Installation, Sustainable Design, Tile Installation, Universal Design, Vinyl Flooring Installation, Bathroom Design, Door Installation, Kitchen Design, Lighting Design, Window Installation
Zonas de trabajo
Bainbridge Island, Bangor Trident Base, Bremerton, Chico, Indianola, Keyport, Kingston, Lofall, Port Gamble, Poulsbo, Retsil, Rollingbay, Seabeck, Silverdale, Suquamish, Tracyton, Hansville
•Member, Home Builders Assoc. of Kitsap County •Member, Poulsbo Chamber Of Commerce •Built Green Participants •Established 1983 •Locally Owned and operated by Collins Homes, Inc. •Member of NKBA & NFIB •Over 60 years of combined talent
1. LBean bought materials only from Kitsap Kitchen and Bath Co.
2. They hired their own contractor, which we found out later was unlicensed, to supply all labor.
3. Materials were delivered ON TIME and ON BUDGET.
4. LBean's contractor installed the deco glass backwards.
5. LBean's unlicensed contractor was way over his head with the glass deco tile. He did contractor work on weekends only because he had a regular, non-contractor job during the week.
6. LBean wanted us to reimburse them for the tile that was installed incorrectly because the unlicensed contractor did not know how to install it properly.
7. We, Kitsap Kitchen and Bath Co., reimbursed LBean for all unused tile, even though the tile was custom made-to-order and the vendor would not take the return.
We tried to help the customer as best we could, under the circumstances. This is a good example of how important it is to hire professionals so that these problems do not occur.