Dynamic Stone Care, LLC is a licensed and insured natural stone care company. We service all of the Palm Beach, Broward, and Miami-Dade counties. With over 20 years combined experience, our staff at Dynamic Stone Care are the elite in stone care professionals. We are not only recognized for our reliability, but more importantly our unsurpassed attention to detail and our pride that reflects in every job. Our top priority is to not only restore your stone to its initial appearance when first installed, but to surpass it and leave no other trace that we were ever there! Call or email us today for a free estimate along with a complimentary service sample! "Lend us 1% of your confidence & we will deliver the other 99% polished & sealed!"
Servicios prestados:

Stone Cleaning, Natural Stone Restorations, Resurfacing, Honing, Natural Stone Polishing, Hole & Crack Repair, Hollow Tile Repairs, Seamless Floors, Natural Stone Sealing, Natural Stone Maintenance, Grout Cleaning & Staining, Grout Repairs, Installations, Natural Stone Stain Removal, Surfaces, Marble, Granite, Travertine, Saturnia, Limestone, Onyx, Terrazzo, Concrete, Floors, Walls, Countertops, Exterior Decks, Mexican Tile Restoration, Ceramic & Porcelain Restoration, Vct Strip & Wax, Yachts

Zonas de trabajo

Boca Del Mar, Boca Pointe, Boca Raton, Boulevard Gardens, Broadview Park, Broward Estates, Coconut Creek, Coral Ridge, Coral Shores, Coral Springs, Davie, Deerfield Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Franklin Park, Ft Lauderdale, Ft. Lauderdale, Harbordale, Kendall Green, Lauderdale Lakes, Lauderhill, Lighthouse Point, Margate, Melrose Park, Nob Hill Place, North Andrews Gardens, North Lauderdale, Oakland Park, Palm Aire, Parkland, Pine Island Ridge, Plantation, Pompano Beach, Rock Island, Roosevelt Gardens, Sunrise, Tamarac, Wilton Manors, Miami Dade County, Broward County, Palm beach County

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Al continuar en este sitio o utilizar esta aplicación, acepto que el grupo Houzz pueda utilizar cookies y tecnologías similares para mejorar sus productos y servicios, ofrecerme contenido relevante y personalizar mi experiencia. Saber más.