It is understandable how important time is to you and your family. We come and help by providing designs and advice that will make your lifestyle and your home more functional.
1. We schedule an on-site consultation at your home or business so we can gather information about your requirements, preferences, and budget. You will also have the opportunity to see more portfolio work and ask questions in regard to the design process.
2. Pierre Jean-Baptiste Interiors will now provide an on-site quote for our design services based on our discussion, the space, and the intricacy of the project. The quote will contain the details of the services that we will provide, as well as the payment terms.
3. Upon acceptance of the quote, we will begin the site survey process such as measuring, taking site notes, and photographing the proposed area. The design retainer is due at this stage.
1. We now take the information gathered, and create Computer aided drafting floor plans, elevations, digital design boards showing furniture & fixtures, and 3D renders if included in the original proposal.
2. We call you a few days prior to completion to set up a meeting time. The average design time usually takes anywhere from 2 to 4 weeks, depending on the magnitude of the project, and our workload. We will, however, give you a rough estimate at the time of the on-site estimate.
3. We review the design with you and discuss the options that we have selected. Once approved we also receive the payment to begin the procurement process of the furnishings, and accessories.
Pierre Jean-Baptiste Interiors was founded in July 2009. We now create amazing residential and commercial interiors unique to the clientele that we represent. Each project is tailored to fit our clients' lifestyle. Pierre Jean-Baptiste received a Bachelor’s in architectural studies from the University of Illinois at Chicago in 1998. In March 2015 Pierre received a Bachelor’s of Fine Arts in Interior Design from the Art Institute of Washington. Pierre is an active member of the American Society of Interior Designers (ASID) with over 18 years of architectural and interior design experience. Some prior work experience includes collaborations with Walt Disney and Toll Brothers. Contacting us for an appointment is the first step to making your commercial or residential space fascinating.
3D Rendering, Art Selection, Attic Conversion, Basement Design, Bathroom Design, Bedroom Design, Closet Design, Color Consulting, Custom Blinds & Shades, Custom Bookcases, Custom Built-ins, Custom Cabinets, Custom Entertainment Centers, Custom Furniture, Custom Home Bars, Custom Kitchen Cabinets, Custom Pantries, Custom Rugs, Custom Storage, Custom Walk-in Closets, Design Consultation, Dining Room Design, Drafting, Entry Design, Floor Plans, Furniture Selection, Garage Design, Home Theater Design, Interior Design, Kids Bedroom Design, Kitchen Design, Laundry Room Design, Living Room Design, Mudroom Design, Nursery Design, Outdoor Kitchen Design, Playroom Design, Project Management, Space Planning, Universal Design, Wine Cellar Design, Home Office Design
Zonas de trabajo
Alexandria, Annandale, Arlington, Baileys Crossroads, Bethesda, Burke, Centreville, Chantilly, Chevy Chase, DC (Washington), Dranesville, Dunn Loring, Fairfax, Falls Church, Forest Glen, Gaithersburg, Glenmont, Great Falls, Greenbriar, Herndon, Idylwood, Jefferson, Lake Barcroft, Leisure World, Lincolnia, Lorton, Lowes Island, Mantua, Newington, North Bethesda, North Chevy Chase, North Kensington, North Potomac, Oak Hill, Oakton, Pimmit Hills, Potomac, Reston, Seven Corners, Silver Spring, South Kensington, Springfield, Sterling, Sugarland Run, Travilah, Tysons Corner, Vienna, Washington, Wheaton, Wolf Trap
Best of Houzz 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019