Jolene is simply amazing. We highly recommend Jolene for any project, big or small; if you have any questions about Jolene we would be more than willing to provide more details. We hope everyone is as lucky as we were to work with Jolene!
We first found out about Jolene when visiting my best friend in San Francisco. My friend's house was beautiful and when we asked if she did her house on her own, she started talking about her decorator Jolene, whom she adored and now had become a dear friend. Since we live in Philadelphia, I was very skeptical to hire a designer from across the country; how would we make decisions, purchase items for the house and arrange them appropriately. My wife, however, was convinced that Jolene was the right person; my wife knew that if Jolene did half the job she did for our friend in SF, we would have our dream home. My wife, as always, was right. Jolene gave us a dream home which we could not have imagined ourselves.
To make this work, Jolene and my wife worked together as a team. Jolene inspired us, but set clear deadlines/objectives within a fixed budget. When we would go off on tangents, Jolene would refocus us and remind us that certain items would cause us to go over budget. We were able to complete the decoration of a large 6 bedroom house with two visits (initial and final) from Jolene, thousands of emails, and numerous facetime sessions.
Aside from producing an amazing product within a fixed budget from across the country there are many additional qualities which make Jolene the right person for your job:
1. Amazing person
- Jolene is fun, caring, and thoughtful. Though you are trying to get something done, we felt like we were working with our friend. This made a sometimes stressful task that much easier to deal with.
- We dont know where she comes up with her ideas. She is brilliant and will send you random ideas which work well for your house
- creativity also helps when you are trying to stay within a budget, regardless of the size of the budget
- Working from across the country only works when you have a decorator who can help you plan and stay focused. She was extremely detailed oriented and left no stone unturned.
4. Budget Focused
- Sometimes we felt that Jolene was more focused on keeping us on budget that we were. That is highest compliment I can give. While we stayed within out budget we never felt like we sacrificed quality or creativity.
If you choose to work with Jolene you will not be disappointed. She is the best!!!