BGDB is motivated to produce Quality Renovations, New Builds & Miscellaneous Design Services (Residential and Commercial), putting great care into the small details.
- BGDB has a core team of 19 professional, personable, dedicated, accredited carpenters, skilled labourers, project management and administrative team members, plus a reserve network of part time workers used on projects, as required.
- BGDB currently has the personnel, equipment and administrative infrastructure to take on 2 large projects or 3-5 smaller projects at one time and typically works within the HRM, however, we do have the ability and capacity to take on projects anywhere in NS.
- The BGDB team collectively uses ‘Buildertrend’ Project Management Software on its projects, which has proven to be an effective method for information management and also provides our clients with a continuous stream of ongoing progress photos and updates.
- BGDB uses a fully transparent ‘cost plus’ approach for all its’ projects and provides highly accurate, up-to-date financial summaries to its’ clients on a weekly or bi-monthly basis, featuring real-time, cost coded labour breakouts, allowing for a very detailed supervision of budget goals. It is the responsibility of the project management team to provide and share multiple and transparent sub-bids on all major subcontracted items.
- BGDB has built a fantastic roster of fully insured, reputable, quality sub-trades, used as required.
- BGDB is in good standing with the Workers Compensation Board of Nova Scotia and carries 5 million dollars in general liability insurance and provides project specific insurance on each project valued over 75k.
- BGDB is a member of the Atlantic Home Warranty Program, offering a full time warranty coverage and providing a 10 year workmanship warranty.
- BGDB features its own standalone millwork shop operated by 2 properly accredited and experienced cabinet makers. Typically BGDB builds custom cabinet boxes and fits them out with custom order ‘Premoule’ door fronts, end panel, which integrates speed, quality and cost advantage for the project. We are also equipped to efficiently produce any type of full custom grade millwork.
We look forward to hearing from you and discussing your next project!
Proud Members of:
Nova Scotia Home Builders Association
Construction Association of Nova Scotia
Atlantic Home Warranty
Better Business Bureau
In the process of becoming a member of NSCSA.
Attic Restoration, Baseboard Installation, Basement Remodeling, Basement Waterproofing, Bathroom Remodeling, Cedar Siding, Crown Molding Installation, Custom Home Bars, Deck Building, Demolition, Drywall Installation, Energy-Efficient Homes, Exterior Door Installation, Garage Building, Green Building, Home Additions, Home Extensions, Home Remodeling, House Framing, Kitchen Remodeling, Metal Roofing, New Home Construction, Outdoor Kitchen Construction, Porch Design & Construction, Project Management, Roof Replacement, Shed Design & Construction, Siding Installation, Siding Repair, Site Preparation, Sliding Door Installation, Spray Foam Insulation, Stair Installation, Structural Engineering, Sustainable Design, Tile Installation, Trim Work, Window Installation, Window Replacement, Wine Cellar Installation, Custom Homes, Custom Cabinets, Door Installation, Fence Installation, Solar Panel Installation
Zonas de trabajo
Halifax, South Shore
2015 Readers Choice Award 'Best Contractor' Halifax Citizen