Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_13817380

Where to buy leather sofas in Sacramento area

User
hace 9 años
I keep reading that Pottery Barn/Restoration Hardware/Crate and Barrel don't have the highest quality leather sofas--that one can do much better for the same price range. These conversations specify better brands of similar styles, such as Hickory White and Taylor King, but I've found it impossibly hard to find such manufacturers (in contemporary styles) within my local furniture stores (I'm in the Sacramento/Grass Valley, CA area). Does anyone know of particular furniture stores in my area that definitely carry styles of leather sofas similar to PB/RH/C&B's but higher quality and in a similar price range?

Comentarios (2)

• kmk10629
    hace 9 años
    I just got the RH Keningston sofa in Vintage Cigar leather and absolutely love it. Very comfortable, great style, and the quality leaves nothing to be desired. I looked everywhere and nothing matches the RH style.
    User agradeció a kmk10629
  • PRO
    Furnitalia
    hace 9 años
    Última modificación: hace 9 años
    Kathy,

You really need to visit Furnitalia! We are predominantly contemporary Italian leather furniture store. Furnitalia is the largest Natuzzi showroom in the United States and we are right here in your backyard! We have two locations - one in Roseville and one in Sacramento. We encourage you to visit us and see our great selection of styles, colors and leather textures.
    www.furnitalia.com
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.