Houzz Logo Print
jps1966

Can you tell me the cost per tile.

jps1966
hace 9 años
I am looking for the alexander tile in faux bronze tiles to be suspended for a room 12 by 12 feets. What would be my cost. Thank you very much
Family Room Ceiling Ideas · Más información

Comentarios (4)

• PRO
    Ceilume
    hace 9 años
    Thanks for your interest in Ceilume! We would love to give you an estimate for your 12' x 12' room. The Alexander Faux Bronze Ceiling Tiles for a suspended ceiling are 2 x 2, so for that square footage you would need at least 36 tiles. However, most rooms are not perfectly square and you may need border tiles around the edge of your ceiling (these tiles are designed with minimum patterns that can be trimmed easily).

I would also recommend getting the Faux Bronze Decorative Strips. They come in a box of 25 strips and make the installation look much more professional (as seen in the photo). Each box is $29.00 and your space would require 4 boxes.

You can go to our website and use our "Materials Calculator" to figure out what you may need for other spaces that could be spruced up: http://www.ceilume.com, or, my favorite, call our awesome customer service guys at 1-800-557-0654, Monday thru Friday, 6am-4pm. They will go through every detail of your order and make sure you get exactly what you need (they can also hook you up with some free samples to make sure our tiles will be a good fit for you).

Thanks again for thinking of us! Hope to hear from you again!"
  • jps1966
    Autor original
    hace 9 años
    Thanks a lot for this information. I called the company and ordered some sample. It would be perfect for our house. Diane
  • PRO
    Ceilume
    hace 9 años
    That's awesome Diane! I hope you love them as much as we do. Call us back if you have anymore questions. We would love to help in anyway we can.

Thanks again!
  • PRO
    Michael Chusid, RA FCSI CCS
    hace 8 años

you can get the costs online at www.ceilume.com

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.