Houzz Logo Print
eofdgrace

Need fresh eyes!

eofdgrace
hace 10 años
Have lived with these colors for almost 10 years now and I need a change!
I'd love any wall color advice (living room color is called Good Earth now...kitchen is a midnight blue kinda color). I was thinking of going one color throughout and leaning towards a white grey or white blue.
Paint or don't paint the fireplace brick?
What color should I paint the beams in the ceiling (they are fake styrofoam so don't mind painting them)
Would like to remodel the kitchen. Put an islands in with the sink facing the window?
Any advice, tips would be most graciously welcomed!
Thanks!

Comentarios (20)

• eofdgrace
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    From kitchen
  • eofdgrace
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    From bedroom to bathroom
  • eofdgrace
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    Kitchen
  • eofdgrace
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    From hallway to kitchen/living room with double sided fire place in middle
  • PRO
    Construction Guaranteed
    hace 10 años
    Whites can surely brighten up the place. You may not need to paint the brick once the freshness of the new paint lifts your spirits. You may consider some recessed ceiling lights, LED's perhaps.
  • whitneypack
    hace 10 años
    I agree. I use white paint sparingly, but your space would be greatly brightened by a clean linen shade of white. May let you preserve the natural color of your mid century brick. Paint the beams white or espresso. Incorporate color through fabrics and accessories. Poppy and navy would look great against the white. Best of luck!
  • groveraxle
    hace 10 años
    I'd like to see some daylight photos. Hard to make a judgment under all those blinding artificial lights.
  • laurakdesigns
    hace 10 años
    Benjamin Moore Swiss Coffee is a great shade for your space.
    http://houzz.com/photos/1016841

If you want to go more greige, try Revere Pewter, it works in all different lights
  • eofdgrace
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    Very good point! I will post some daylight pics soon!
    I've been wanting to try this out for a while and just finally found the time tonight. I'm so excited to get more feedback ! Thanks everyone so far for commenting!
  • eofdgrace
    Autor original
    hace 9 años
    Here are some daylight pictures...finally! :)
  • eofdgrace
    Autor original
    hace 9 años
    ...and my bedroom...never ever would I have thought I'd love a red bedroom for so long but I have! I've had only red and white duvet covers before but am trying the yellow for something different ...may be time for a paint change there too though!?
  • eofdgrace
    Autor original
    hace 9 años
    And the picture...oops
  • User
    hace 9 años
    Your bedroom is making me hungry- those are dining room colors to stimulate the appetite;) I would paint a more calm color for the bedroom;)
  • decoenthusiaste
    hace 9 años
    I've had a Chinese red bedroom with a sleigh bed - a very exciting space, no food allowed.
  • groveraxle
    hace 9 años
    Three different grays: undertones of brown, blue, green.
  • eofdgrace
    Autor original
    hace 9 años
    Thanks groveraxle!
    What do you think of those grays?
    I was thinking of a lighter color ..?
  • PRO
    Tres McKinney Design
    hace 9 años
    Start with hiring a lighting designer to upgrade the lighting in your home, otherwise you will be throwing good money after bad.
  • eofdgrace
    Autor original
    hace 9 años
    @groveraxle Yes. More white than anything I was thinking...wondering about
  • PRO
    MORGANCO Remodeling
    hace 9 años

I would suggest classic sliver by Behr as a great great main color for your home. White trim is very complimentary with this color.

Milburn Complete Renovation · Más información

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.