tristelongcore

What should I do with the well?

Triste
hace 6 años
This well is functional, has water in it although not the water we use. I think it looks silly. Any suggestions? It is adjacent to an 1850 stone house amid 15 acres of Pennsylvania farmland and woods.

Comentarios (4)

• oneapril2000
    hace 6 años
    That's a beautiful well. I would play it up. Re-do the outside to make it stand out and add landscaping around it. www.DIYNUru.com
  • PRO
    VizX Design Studios, LLC
    hace 6 años
    I would suggest a garden design and use the well as the center piece. Maybe some large and small boulders with a planting bed and a pathway. Make it a fun area with a neat focal point.
  • PRO
    Eric E Flanders, AIA - Doyle Coffin Architecture
    hace 6 años
    Replace the roofing with wood shakes, and of course, add a bucket.
  • bgfuqua
    hace 6 años
    I only dislike fake wishing wells. your well looks real, so agree with featuring it. if a child fell in you could be in serious trouble. find out if it is real and if there are capping standards in your area. I would start by phoning the county agents office.
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Al continuar en este sitio o utilizar esta aplicación, acepto que el grupo Houzz pueda utilizar cookies y tecnologías similares para mejorar sus productos y servicios, ofrecerme contenido relevante y personalizar mi experiencia. Saber más.