Houzz Logo Print
tristelongcore

What should I do with the well?

Triste
hace 10 años
This well is functional, has water in it although not the water we use. I think it looks silly. Any suggestions? It is adjacent to an 1850 stone house amid 15 acres of Pennsylvania farmland and woods.

Comentarios (4)

• oneapril2000
    hace 10 años
    That's a beautiful well. I would play it up. Re-do the outside to make it stand out and add landscaping around it. www.DIYNUru.com
  • PRO
    VizX Design Studios, LLC
    hace 10 años
    I would suggest a garden design and use the well as the center piece. Maybe some large and small boulders with a planting bed and a pathway. Make it a fun area with a neat focal point.
  • PRO
    Eric E Flanders, AIA - Doyle Coffin Architecture
    hace 10 años
    Replace the roofing with wood shakes, and of course, add a bucket.
  • bgfuqua
    hace 10 años
    I only dislike fake wishing wells. your well looks real, so agree with featuring it. if a child fell in you could be in serious trouble. find out if it is real and if there are capping standards in your area. I would start by phoning the county agents office.
Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.