Houzz Logo Print
robinbvilter

Has anyone installed LG Viatera Rococo?

I am thinking about using LG Viatera Rococo in my kitchen, but before I take the plunge I would like to see more pictures of it actually installed.... I have been searching the web, but I am having trouble finding images other than the 1 on LG's website.

Comentarios (765)

• corns56
    hace 5 años

Hi Dawnelle, I love your kitchen rococo with the gray subway tile. I'm looking for something very soft gray like that. Can you tell me the name of yours? Is it glass? Mine is coming so soon and I'm undecided. I think I'm going with rococo, but wonder if I've seen a sample of the others with a cooler white look. What color were your cabinets painted? Thanks for any details you can give me!

• Dawnelle
    hace 5 años
    Thanks corns56! My favorite part of my kitchen remodel is that darn backsplash, it’s so pretty in person. It is from cronincompany.com 4x16 in the color “perla” it is not glass but it has a crinkle finish to it.
    My cabinets were ordered that color so unfortunately I don’t have a paint name. They are from cliq-studios so you may be able to look up a “dupe color” for them. I’m sure someone has posted a good match. Good luck on your kitchen. Post pics!
  • Usuario de Houzz-929625365
    hace 4 años

Does anyone have pics of Rococo installed with oak or maple cabinets? Yes, I am one of those holdouts who loves my light wood cabinets!

• dvhpvh
    hace 4 años

I’m looking to put this on my light wood cabinets as well. I’m being assured that it will look great, but am concerned because I see most pictures with white cabinets or many with very dark cabinets. I would love to see pictures, too!

• Usuario de Houzz-929625365
    hace 4 años
    Última modificación: hace 4 años

I did it and I love it!

• dvhpvh
    hace 4 años

Thanks!

• shereen22
    hace 4 años

We installed Rococo in our kitchen in 2014 and we love it to this date. It's amazing and still looks so good. We have dark cabinets and it blends in so nicely! I think whichever cabinetry you go with - light or dark, it will do just great.

• dvhpvh
    hace 4 años

Thanks. I have maple cabinets with a nutmeg finish. I really like the classic look of the rococo counter to update the look in my kitchen. It seems like just about everyone pairs it with either white cabinets or very dark cabinets, so i do appreciate comments on cabinet colors with this quartz.

• Heather Kelly
    hace 4 años

Absolutely LOVE my Rococo quartz counters! Cheaper price than marble and much more durable!

• ruth smore
    hace 4 años

To HU-929625365. Could you post pictures? I too want to see a pic of light wood with rococo. Also, what did you use for the backsplash, floor and paint color? Thanks

• Kimberly Sbordone
    hace 4 años
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><md>I’m in the middle of my kitchen remodel and after looking at so many options we finally chose Rococo for our countertop. My husband is custom making our island table top that will go over the plywood shown and we plan to stain it. Trying to decide what wood to use. Did anyone do the same and if so could you share a photo? Also, we’re trying to decide on backsplash and wall color. I’ve seen some beautiful options on this thread. We have white cabinets and gray slate porcelain tile floor. I just found 4 island stools in yellow fabric and love them in our space! Gotta love home goods
  • ashli swaim
    hace 4 años

For what it's worth. I installed Rococo in my kitchen 6 years ago and NEVER had any problems with it. It was stain resistant, scratch resistant, easy to clean and just beautiful. I would highly recommend it to anyone considering using it.

• hawaiijenn23
    hace 4 años

Gorgeous kitchen!! And I agree. I have rococo in my kitchen and adjacent 1/4 bath that we installed 4 years ago and I love it more everyday. I’d go back and install it again 100x over.

• Kimberly Sbordone
    hace 4 años

I found this thread a couple months ago as I was considering Rococo for our kitchen. We ended up going with it and I love it! Still deciding on backsplash though. I like simple and thinking of a light gray. Anyone care to share what they went with? Thanks!

• hawaiijenn23
    hace 4 años

Can’t recall if I ever shared a pic of my finished kitchen here (not a professional photo obviously! Ha!)

• dorothy Matrale
    hace 3 años

We recently installed Rococo in our kitchen and we love it. I'm so happy to hear that people are saying it holds up beautifully over time as far as scratches and stains. I looked at a lot of different kinds and patterns of quartz and am very happy with my decision. We went with a white glass subway tile for backsplash, but installed it looks like light gray. We bought it on Wayfair.

• jennjenny27
    hace 3 años

We just installed our Rococo counters this week in the kitchen and it looks beautiful! we have white cabinets and are trying I pick a backsplash. I’m worried one that’s too light will be a wash out and it needs a touch of contrast since cabinets and counters are so light.

we’re debating a herringbone / chevron style that’s either shades of grey or white and soft black .

Anyone have pics to share of the backsplash they picked?

• kristi
    hace 3 años

Came back to this thread to report that we have had our LG Rococo in our kitchen for over two years now and it's held up GREAT! Not a single issue with it – no stains, chips, scratches, etc. Love it!

• Kimberly Sbordone
    hace 3 años

Looks great! Love your backsplash choice too. We love ours as well.

• dorothy Matrale
    hace 3 años

We are very happy with our Rococo counters.

• Elle
    hace 3 años

LOVE IT!!! Have had it approx 2.5 years. Still looks brand new.

• Nina Frurip
    hace 3 años

Gorgeous!!

• bondia
    hace 3 años

Thank you to all who have posted photos of their Rococo counters here, it is so helpful to see real life examples. All your kitchens are beautiful.

• Beverly
    hace 3 años

Heather Kelly

What color tile did you use for the backsplash?

• Kelley Holloway
    hace 3 años

I used white subway tile.

• Kimberly Sbordone
    hace 3 años

We used white.

• Eileen Flegel
    hace 3 años

Has anyone installed LG Viatera Dolce quartz? Would love to see some pictures. Also would love to get some feedback on the LG Viatera quartz product. Quality, chipping, staining and pricing. Thanks.

• Judith Connor
    hace 2 años

Has anyone purchased and installed Rococo quartz through Home Depot?

• kristi
    hace 2 años

@Judith Connor Yes, we got ours installed by the subcontractors that Home Depot hires out over 3 years ago. You can see my post above but it's still holding up great and we love it.

• Judith Connor
    hace 2 años

kristi thank you for your post. I appreciate it. I am going to put my order through. Can’t wait for the new rococo countertop. It looks so beautiful in your kitchen!

• gingerbreadmom
    hace 2 años

We did not have ours installed with Home Depot, but I can tell you that our Rococco has been installed for at least five years and it is still holding up great!

• joanh123
    hace 2 años

hawaiijenn23 Love the kitchen! The rich gray subway tiles (glass?) look great. Do you remember the name/color? Also, may I ask the depth of your microwave shelf and the MV? It all fits so nicely.

• Pam Mencuri
    hace 2 años

Can you tell me if the Rococo goes with WHITE WHITE cabinets? Some say it is creamier.

• Kelley Holloway
    hace 2 años

My cabinets are pure white and the counter great with them.

• Pam Mencuri
    hace 2 años

Thank you! Beautiful and white subway tile (just as I envision doing).

• bondia
    hace 2 años

Kelley Holloway- beautiful

• Usuario de Houzz-10912043
    hace 2 años
    Última modificación: hace 2 años

I have Rococo countertops with a white textured subway tile backsplash and I love it!

• Pam Mencuri
    hace 2 años

That is very pretty! I changed my path and am going with Cambria Warwick.

• dvhpvh
    hace 2 años

Here is Rococco with glass subway backsplash and maple cabinets. installed a white Blanco silgranit sink.

• Judith Connor
    hace 2 años

So pretty

• Pam Mencuri
    hace 2 años

Very nice

• dhorrall
    hace 2 años

Is rococo quartz presentation more subdued or bold or even busy? I am having a difficult time not seeing a large piece in person. Any input would be appreciatd.

• Kelley Holloway
    hace 2 años

Here are some photos. I hope this helps.

• hawaiijenn23
    hace 2 años

I would say it’s definitely more bold. We absolutely love it! Its been in our kitchen for a few years now and people so often think its marble. If you want a softer marble look, this might not be your best choice. i’m attaching photos of our kitchen.

• Usuario de Houzz-10912043
    hace 2 años

I absolutely love my viatera rococo. We had it installed about a month ago. I hope the pictures help.

• joanh123
    hace 2 años

hawaiijenn23 Love your wall tiles. Can you share the details?

• melaniedonnelly
    hace 2 años

does it go with BM white dove painted cabinet or is the Viaterra Ricoco too white?

• Gina Upton
    el último año

I'm wanting to use a white washed brick for backsplash. Anyone used that with the Rococco countertops?

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.