Houzz Logo Print
houzzerpolls

POLL: April Checklist

Houzz Polls
hace 10 años
última modificación:hace 10 años
What's on your to-do list for this month?

Vote for your choice below! To win a pair of Houzz slippers, post a comment telling us the top 3 things on your to-do list (photos welcomed too) and you will automatically be entered into the drawing.

*One entry per person, per drawing. Entries must be posted before 12:00am Pacific Time 4/13/2014. One winner will be drawn at random.

Comentarios (122)

• Cher Ptacek
    hace 10 años
    My husband and I have built a little cottage in the country. My goal is to get the interior to a point where we can finally stay overnight in our little place.
  • Michelle Schluter
    hace 10 años
    Painting my house, landscaping and building a railing for my deck.
  • jeanhuff
    hace 10 años
    Clean all the winter grime off windows, clean and replace outdoor pillows, etc. deep clean closets.
  • kc4boyz
    hace 10 años
    Clean windows, clean outdoor furniture and start gardening!
  • kb1green
    hace 10 años
    Divide ferns, & transplant along with wood bordering shrubs, get flower boxes & planters freshened up, replanted and prep for late April Garden party!
  • bobalice
    hace 10 años
    Have granite kitchen countertops and backsplash installed (when I choose them) and have the kitchen and dining area painted.
  • Luciana
    hace 10 años
    Última modificación: hace 10 años
    Update: hubby finished painting the pergola! One item off the check-list!
  • Virginia Berlando
    hace 10 años
    Attacking the outside: privacy fence, finish the Japanese garden, continue the organic lawn, waiting for polywood bench to be made, new playset, flagstone patio, cleaning front porch carpet.
  • Lanitra Bynum
    hace 10 años
    Buying new furniture for my great room.
  • Lainey Stern
    hace 10 años
    Get more vegetables planted, kill lawn weeds make my patio pretty
  • Kelly Henson
    hace 10 años
    I will be getting my home ready to sell. We are building our forever home!
  • PRO
    SoCal Contractor
    hace 10 años
    Getting ready for the.... who am I kidding, it's southern California, it's always spring.
  • LaVrue Dodson
    hace 10 años
    I'm trying to decide weather to get rid of all grass in my very small backyard and replace with ceder mulch; I have a dog with big feet and lots of mud when it rains. And I'm also gearing up to clean and apply Deckover on my back deck. And kill weeds in front lawn...boy! I have a lot to do. Wish the rain would stop..
  • cwathome
    hace 10 años
    I'm looking forward to getting outside to work in my garden. I'm going to clean out my flower gardens, get seeds started and maybe do some tree trimming.
  • Sherry Harrison
    hace 10 años
    So much to do here in Central PA I don't know where to start. But as usual we always start by cleaning the yard and fixing the garden fencing.
  • esvincel
    hace 10 años
    I am always trying to make the backyard look better. Front was easy - back not so much. I will start there again!
  • bonshome
    hace 10 años
    Clean out garage
  • Janie Burton
    hace 10 años
    We are having a pergola built over our Belgard paver patio for shade and to provide a way to screen and add more privacy from neighbors. Local landscaper will be helping us enhance our plantings in front yard for a more attractive street view. The winter windows will definitely be washed - inside and out!
  • babbs50
    hace 10 años
    Adding flowers and ornamental grasses to these beds. New house.
  • Linda Thorwart
    hace 10 años
    Projects for this year are small patio off the garage back door, mudroom connecting the house to the garage, dug up the flower garden last year - so have to replant it. Then get carpeting for the stairs leading to the second floor in the house. Love your website for "new" and "wonderful" ideas.
  • Karen Bock_Losee
    hace 10 años
    We just sold a house and hired professional window cleaners for the first time. I'd always though we did a pretty good job, but the sparkling windows made a huge difference. I'm hiring somebody to clean the windows in my new house so the Spring sunshine can find every corner.
  • tvgonzal
    hace 10 años
    first order of business is really moving in to our new house. I'm not looking forward to the actual moving part. But I AM looking forward to everything after that! Seriously though, on a semi-urgen basis I need to do the following: find lawn maintenance, get the washing machine repaired so we can do laundry once we move in, and get some plants for the front porch. Those three things should have us in pretty good stead for a few weeks. ;-)
  • Jessie Watanabe
    hace 10 años
    Planting flowers and herbs, cleaning windows, and renovating the kitchen!!! Wahoo!!!
  • Kate Dye
    hace 10 años
    A flurry of 'what do I really want' in the new house in its planning stages. Its like an uber fest of shopping!
  • studio10001
    hace 10 años
    (Kate, I'll trade you)
  • Stephanie
    hace 10 años
    Three things to do this season? Adding on a couple of bedrooms to the house... Yep that sums up a list of details that rank in the thousands (design, function, and how am I going to do this with three kids under 4 yrs old in the house!)
  • Jason Lithopoulos
    hace 10 años
    1. create a vegetable garden 2.actually landscape the baron yard. 3. find outdoor furniture
  • danieBOB
    hace 10 años
    This month? Thin my veggie seedlings, keep working on the living room, actually hang the things I have for wall decorations.
  • summilux
    hace 10 años
    I wish I could say finish our kitchen revision. We'll be happy if one of the cabinets is in, along with the range, hood and DW. Countertops, two more small cabinets and backsplash next. Refinish floor last ( requires refinishing adjacent areas- it's an open floor plan-ugh).
  • margielotes
    hace 10 años
    Plant drought resistant shrubs in front yard.
  • Momof5x
    hace 10 años
    I always have something to do, I have done changing of bed duvet covet/sets yesterday, did some jarring of homemade tomato Chutney/Sauce, so windows outside really need to be done soon , right now trying to give myself some 'me time' and just relaxing while I can.
  • debsurreal
    hace 10 años
    Recovering from surgery in the spring after moving into a new house in autumn is making me nuts. My list is lengthy. Hubs has cleaned the deck and that furniture must be hauled out of the basement, but first WINDOWS! I need pure, unadulterated sunshine!
  • PRO
    mayflower
    hace 10 años
    Do all of the choices
  • Carol Hamilton
    hace 10 años
    I need more white in the house for spring!
  • PRO
    mayflower
    hace 10 años
    Umm what Does adulterated sun mean
  • PRO
    mayflower
    hace 10 años
    I meant unadulterated
  • debsurreal
    hace 10 años
    @mayflower

Maybe this will help you.
  • islandgirl2013
    hace 10 años
    Clean our pool deck and hang poolside curtains
  • islandgirl2013
    hace 10 años
    Renovate our pool bath
  • islandgirl2013
    hace 10 años
    Add landscaping inside our newly fenced back yard
  • Sheryl R
    hace 10 años
    I take up my rugs in the spring, wax the wide pine floors and enjoy them all summer.
  • tkvance
    hace 10 años
    My 3 things: Build a potting bench with sink...use old brick for flowerbed edging...plant dogwood tree seedlings
  • PRO
    Susan Currie Design
    hace 10 años
    Declutter my studio!
  • hancavv
    hace 10 años
    Creating more organization in bathrooms and bedrooms. Building an additional bedroom in the exterior garage to create more positive living space. Also remodeling floors, cabinets and sinks!
  • Cherry Newton
    hace 10 años
    Landscape the backyard, paint the front porch, paint the door
  • Jeannie Nguyen
    hace 10 años
    CONGRATULATIONS to @kahenson for winning her very own pair of Houzz slippers! If you missed out on this one, you still have time left in our Simple Free Home Projects poll! Get your comments in now!
    https://www.houzz.com/discussions/poll-simple-free-home-projects-dsvw-vd~941338
  • bonitasuellen
    hace 9 años

Update my front porch. New landscaping, paint and furniture.

• bugsysmom717
    hace 9 años
    My husband's #1 focus is the front of the house - new mulch in the bushes/flower beds - more flowers, etc. His goal every year is the same - the best front yard in the neighborhood.
  • prairiemoon2 z6b MA
    hace 5 años

Wow, spring cleaning has really changed since my mother was a kid. [g] They had feather matresses and had to cut them open and wash and hang out to try the mattress cover and then fill them back up again every spring, in addition to scrubbing every inch of the house. 'Refreshing the mantle' really wasn't on the list. [g]

• tuckeyda
    hace 4 años

We need a May one now please lol

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.