Houzz Logo Print

who makes the spindles?

hace 9 años
Stainless Steel Spindles mixed with Crystal Detail · Más información

Comentarios (13)

Autor original
    hace 9 años
    I live in Michigan. I don't see this spindle on your website or the brochure.
  • PRO
    Prestige Railings & Stairs Ltd.
    hace 9 años
    Based on your geographical area we recommend that you contact our Eastern Canada Affiliate, Prestige Metal. www.prestigemetal.com 1 800 881 8811
  • amandahall13
    hace 9 años
    Please would you advise if you have a distributor in the uk? Thx
  • miriamfeldman6
    hace 7 años

I am interested in finding out more about this item. We live in Florida 33308. I absolutely love it!!! Please message me for my info and I also send in a contact form on your site. Many thanks.

• Linda S
    hace 7 años
    please let me know who the distributor is in Atl Ga
  • Anissa
    hace 7 años

I would like to find out how and where I can purchase the crystal spindles.

• cetait
    hace 7 años

I think someone may have asked this already but do you have a means of supplying this crystal spindle in the UK? Can it be purchased and shipped if need be? Thank you

• miriamfeldman6
    hace 7 años

I have contacted them and they are in Canada. They will ship but you pay cost. I do not have the info. on me but I googled and found them. If you need it, please let me know.

• cetait
    hace 7 años

I did manage to make contact with a company in Canada and was told they would ship if I paid costs. Since that time they are not responding to my emails so not having much luck! Will keep trying....:)

• PRO
    Prestige Metal
    hace 7 años

Hello,
    We do manufacture this baluster (ZH 020) and if you want more information about our products,
    contact our customer service department at 1-800-881-8811 ou write us at the folowing e-mail adress : sales@pretigemetal.com.
    You can also visit our website : www.prestigemetal.com
    Thanks for your interest.
    Looking forward to serving you.

• magsmcavinue24
    hace 6 años

What is the cost per spindle and what handrail and newel post goes with them

• PRO
    Prestige Metal
    hace 6 años

Hello,

I can't give you a cost. We do not sell directly to customers. But you contact one of our distributors near you. You can click here to search for one : http://prestigemetal.com/en/find-a-distributor.html

There are no handrail or newel post that comes with it, but it goes very well with our PWTB newel post : http://prestigemetal.com/en/products/starting-posts/item/pwtb-prestige-metal.html?category_id=69

If you have anymore questions, do not hesitate to contact us.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.