Houzz Logo Print
lskhman

colors of appliances/hardware

lskhman
hace 10 años
I need help deciding whether I should go with black or stainless steal appliances???? Then my decision is what type of hardware??? Ugh

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    Sargent Appliance
    hace 10 años
    I suppose it really depends on what type of look you are going for and what level of maintenance you want to deal with. Stainless steel will certainly brighten up the space in my opinion while large black appliances will add to the dark cabinets, possibly making the space feel tight.

Stainless steel appliances require some specialized care. Our recommendation to our customer's is to use a WATER based stainless steel cleaner and a micro fiber clothe. We use this type of cleaner in our stores that see a lot of traffic (so lots of finger prints). We spray onto the clothe and wipe in the direction of the grain.

Often I have customers (who have never had stainless steel) that feel strongly that they don't want it stainless because of the maintenance issues. What is interesting is that they then by black shiny appliances that show fingerprints and dust as well! Black appliances can be easily cleaned with glass cleaner and a micro fiber clothe.

I, personally, have owned both black and stainless appliances and feel like the maintenance issues are equal...just with different cleaning products.

I hope this helps!
    lskhman agradeció a Sargent Appliance
Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.