Houzz Logo Print
netme

Would this function as an adult art studio?

netme
hace 10 años
If it is a children's playhouse,could the floor plans be made 20' by 20', for an art studio? also, would you sell the plans? I ask the same question for your other playhouse with oval door. These are amazing! I am a kid at heart! I would LOVE to have one of this adorable cottages! We are prepared to build my art studio now, and I fell in love with these two! If you have time, would you please let me know? Thank you for your consideration! Love, Dawn
Artist's Cottage · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• netme
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    Hi! Dawn again. I think I was mistaken. Do you sell the plans for this artist studio?
  • PRO
    Clayton Nelson & Associates
    hace 10 años
    Dawn,
    This is a home-office studio I designed and built for a client. This cottage outside dimensions are 14' x 15' with the corner clipped to provide the angled entry door.
    The roof has a 6/12 roof pitch and the steep dormer roof over the entry doors with curved rafters to give the cottage a "Storybook Style" appearance. I crafted the curved rafters and verge rafters along with the corbels on site to create the charm of the cottage.
    I was able to create interior volume for the small space by vaulting the ceiling and using iron rod cross ties to create the roof structure.
    Any building designer can craft plans for this cottage however you may need to be creative if you have a constricted rear yard like this project has. Many cities have restrictions on location, size and type of construction for "Accessory Buildings" on typical urban parcels. Your local building designer should be able to give you the possibilities and requirements for your project.
    Have fun in your new space.
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.