Houzz Logo Print
m_riza1

Need help for my kitchen: White or Espresso?

m_riza1
hace 10 años
White cabinets with dark wood floors or espresso cabinets with light polished porcelain tiles?

Comentarios (8)

• lolomilo
    hace 10 años
    What's wrong with what you gave? It's lovely! Try changing the paint color...add a back splash....maybe new rugs.
  • lolomilo
    hace 10 años
    You have
  • Amber
    hace 10 años
    I love your black doors, so white cabinets would look nice along side those, I also agree about the lighter color to make the kitchen brighter overall
    m_riza1 agradeció a Amber
  • m_riza1
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    Thank you for all the suggestions. If I did go lighter on the cabinets would it be better to have a dark contrasting floor or could I do lighter polished porcelain tiles? We recently painted the kitchen BM Revere pewter and I love the color so that will be staying but we do eventually plan on changing the counter tops and adding a backsplash.
  • PRO
    citrusquilts
    hace 10 años
    If you painted the cabinets white, definitely a darker floor. Countertops could be granite. I have a salmon/black granite counter top that adds color and after 20 years still looks stunning. I would also use black granite for the breakfast bar. My center isle is black and is absolutely stunning with black appliances, in your case would look great with black doors.
    m_riza1 agradeció a citrusquilts
  • PRO
    Nancy Sanford Interiors
    hace 10 años
    white cabinets- more timeless
    m_riza1 agradeció a Nancy Sanford Interiors
  • PRO
    Walls by Design Inc
    hace 10 años
    Gosh Nancy, I am going through this decision myself. I know how popular white cabinets were about 15-20 years ago, as I was in new construction, and it seemed like everything we did was white. My feeling is that a medium wood is more timeless, kind of like my black sports jacket. I only need to change the buttons as long as I still fit into it. :)
    m_riza1 agradeció a Walls by Design Inc
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.