Houzz Logo Print
klapping

I love the chandaliers. can you tell me where they are from?

klapping
hace 10 años
Flanagan Farm Portland Maine · Más información

Comentarios (10)

• jackieo318
    hace 9 años
    I love these chairs - where are they from please?
  • PRO
    Traveling Flip Flops
    hace 9 años
    What kind of beadboard was used on the ceiling?
  • PRO
    Nastasi Vail Design
    hace 9 años
    The chairs are from a company that only sells to the trade called Sarreid Ltd. Similar chairs can be found at Restoration Hardware. You may be able to search for companies that sell Sarreid.
  • PRO
    Nastasi Vail Design
    hace 9 años
    Most lumber yards sell beaded board. They come in varying widths and thicknesses and usually fit "tongue in groove" where the boards fit into each other or "ship lap" where one board lays over the other- a good lumber yard or mill work company can advise you. We never use the "pressed board" type - where grooves are milled into large thin sheets.
  • PRO
    Traveling Flip Flops
    hace 9 años
    Okay, that is what I was wondering, if you had used the mdf or hdf sheets. So you used planks that were about 3/4" thickness?
  • PRO
    Nastasi Vail Design
    hace 9 años
    Yes, I believe these are 3/4". You can also get them in 1/2" thickness. Interstate Lumber in CT has a wonderful catalogue of mouldings and several different styles of beaded board. Also, check out Kuiken Brothers, NJ and we just discovered a company called Windsor One, but I haven't worked with them yet.
  • PRO
    Kuiken Brothers Company, inc
    hace 9 años
    Thanks for the note guys - Just wanted to let you know that WindsorONE actually mills all of our beadbboard profiles, KB904 (3/4" x 5-1/2") KB906 (3/4" x 7-1/4") and KB908 (1/2" x 3-1/4). All in-stock, primed pine. Happy to send you a complimentary catalog, or you can download a PDF, both from www.kuikenbrothers.com/moulding
  • PRO
    Traveling Flip Flops
    hace 9 años
    I can't seem to find ship lap in my area. Would I be able to use 1 X 4 boards for the ceiling?
  • PRO
    Kuiken Brothers Company, inc
    hace 9 años
    That would be a matter of personal preference, but you may consider the amount of weight that you will be adding with a 1x4 - a primed pine board across a whole ceiling will add up. Where are you located? We could check with some of our manufacturers to see if there is local distribution to achieve a more traditional look like the one shown here by Nastasi
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.