Houzz Logo Print
rita_fontenot

a lake cottage with glass front and a loft with a large open floor pla

hace 10 años
I am looking for a plan for a lake cottage with lots of glass in the front, to integrate with the water. I want a loft, a large open floor plan, just one bedroom, a small kitchen, laundry, study/library/ captain's bed /reading nook/ fire place/ and all of it facing the water. I have a clawfoot bath tub and a large king bedroom set, so my suite needs to be large and can have my bath incorporated into it. I am just starting to design this, but am in a HURRY.

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    hace 10 años
    are you looking for a spec plan or a custom design?
  • hace 10 años
    I guess a spec p;am that I could then customize to my site, so, more ideas from this site unless I could get someone who could get me a custom plan. But long distance, wouldnt that be almost impossible?
  • PRO
    hace 10 años
    skype and houzz are a wonderfull combination, send me a private message and I can email you a layout of a lake cottage and we can discuss from there...zedstudiodesign@gmail.com
    Rita Fontenot agradeció a ZED Studio
Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.