Houzz Logo Print
adrienne610

Any reviews on "St. Martin Cabinetry"- Semi Custom Cabinets

Alin
hace 10 años
Hello! Does anyone have experience, good or bad, with St. Martin Cabinetry? It's an "affordable" semi custom line of cabinets that have an "inset" look to them. We came across one dealer in NJ, and the quality LOOKED decent, but I am wondering if anyone has used them?

We are specifically looking at the Lakeland and Ridgewood styles in white.

their website is StMartinCabinetry.com

THANK YOU!!

Comentarios (208)

• PRO
    Linton Hill Home Services Group Inc.
    hace 6 años

Mid06, every cabinet lines goes thru a season of having poor quality control. I've stop selling lines for a period of time until the issue gets resolved. For STM, since that one time I have not had issues. Currently I am having issues with Wellborn Forest mitre joints and stained finishes; Wellborn is having issues with anything that comes off the assembly line, Eudora's laminate band color matching on the frameless cabinet. These are three I have stop selling to my clients....not only am I looking out for the client, but also the headaches and money they will cost me in the end. I use my other lines (until something goes 'wrong' with them.) Please don't let a short term issue from the past effect your decision. Googling any cabinet line will give you good and bad reviews. Trust your designer....and if you can't, find one that you can. Best of luck!

• PRO
    Debbi Washburn
    hace 6 años

Well said Linton Hill!!

• cateharbulak
    hace 5 años
    Hello. I know this is an old thread so not sure chances of someone responding. Just curious how you cabinets have held up over the years. We are about to purchase St Martin cabinets and it’s quite a significant price tag and I am nervous based on mix reviews.
  • cateharbulak
    hace 5 años
    Hello. I know this is an old thread so not sure chances of someone responding. Just curious how you cabinets have held up over the years. We are about to purchase St Martin cabinets and it’s quite a significant price tag and I am nervous based on mix reviews.
  • acornpicker
    hace 5 años

I have had my St Martin for 4 years and had no problems. I am extremely fussy about the finish and there were a few very minor imperfections in my cabinets but I still would buy them again...They are not custom so that may impact your decision. My niece bought a white shaker style of them (I think). She used same design center that I used. I broke a hinge and the design center sent me over a new hinge. It was totally my fault!!! I live just outside Boston and things here are very expensive especially labor to install cabinets..

• Alin
    Autor original
    hace 5 años
    I started this thread back in 2014 and we installed the St Martin Cabinets then and haven't had any issues. They still look brand new and I would recommend them to anyone !
  • cateharbulak
    hace 5 años
    Thanks so much for the responses, and happy to hear all is well! I’m being told they are “custom” from the cabinet store...I know they aren’t the highest end and perhaps considered “custom” compared to Fabuwood....I don’t have a huge kitchen and my quote is $20,000 (includes island and a little custom trim on the bottom of island). It’s a lot of money for us to be spending and I don’t plan to redo our kitchen for the next 20 years, so just want to make sure we don’t have any regrets. I was initially told St. Martin had a lifetime warrantee but am now finding out perhaps it’s really 10. Anyone have any knowledge about that? And thank you again! So helpful to hear from those who actually have the cabinets and aren’t selling them!
  • PRO
    hace 5 años

It's a 10 year warranty. Do you plan to have the 1-1/8" pilasters placed between the cabinetry (to get an inset look)? If so, please let your dealer know that I've had some quality control issues with those pilasters being off and they are 1-1/4". This has caused issues with a job. Have your dealer contact St. Martin directly to tell them he wants extra quality control on those pilasters. I have two more St. Martin kitchens being delivered and have had the owner of StM involved in the quality control. Good luck! PS - this is STILL my cabinet choice and will be in my house when I redo my kitchen.

• RTerry Terry
    hace 5 años

I too am looking at St martin cabinets. One of the toughest decisions ever! Linton Hill its good to see you are still in favor. Anyone have the Nantucket or Ridgewood style in BW? Would love to see pictures.

• dees10
    hace 5 años
    Última modificación: hace 5 años

Confused. Thread says St Martin cabinets are made in China. We were told they r made in US..and their website states made Pennsylvania. St .Martin was less expensive than Fabuwood Homecrest and Waypoint. We went to 3 dealers and 1 in new Brunswick, had best prices for their St Martin and a higher end brand I forget the . The stain color we r interested in isn't offered by too many manufacturers so we r having a tough time making a decision. These reviews from 3 years ago are making us more skeptical. Is it the paint that was cracking or the actual wood????? We want a stain finish not white paint.

• PRO
    Debbi Washburn
    hace 5 años

They opened a plant in the US. Some materials are from Shanghai and some doors are from the US. They are assembled and some finishing done here..Here is the article:

This doesn't make them good or bad - just some info for you

• gabe whatley
    hace 5 años

I had cabinets installed in 2016 about eight months later the doors started to crack I contacted the installer he told me I would have to contact St Martin directly for warrenty issues. I reached out they had a rep come out I believe his name was Dean looked at cabinets said would replace doors. Still waiting some 3 years later nothing. Do not deal buy anything from this company .......

• cherylphillips
    hace 5 años

Used STM Lakeland in our home in 2012! Not a single problem! See pics attached.
    Building again and hope to use same Lakeland cabinet line again but seems prices have skyrocketed. Our current dealer has quoted us over twice the price as last dealer for the same size kitchen--and that's with their 'volume discount' of 35%.
    Dealers, would you please comment on price inflation since 2012 and typical discounting from book price for 14 x 17 ft kitchen with 9x4 foot island? Also, what is the latest on paint cracking issues?

• PRO
    Debbi Washburn
    hace 5 años

I don't sell St Martin, but prices on all cabinet lines have increased a lot since 2012. Plywood prices have gone way up, freight charges are higher and the tariffs on anything coming out of China has raised the prices on everything in some form or another.

As far as painted cabinets go, the statements today are the same as yesterday and the same as they will be tomorrow. Due to the expansion and contraction of wood you will experience fissures at the joint lines of the material on doors/drawers and on cabinet face frames. Over time you will get dings and scratches that may or may not be repairable with the touch up kits. At some point in time your cabinets will chip, the edges of the face frames will chip and wear.

If you are VERY careful you can avoid some of this.

Hope that helps!

• PRO
    hace 5 años

Gabe Whatley (we share the same last name!) I emailed St. Martin to check the status of why you have not been contacted. Maybe some action will happen.....

• PRO
    Gallery Kitchens and Baths
    hace 5 años
    Última modificación: hace 5 años

How to get the best quality and prices when looking for a Kitchen

Ask for the 6 pack below at no charge.

1. 5/4'' Thick Solid Wood Doors. FREE

2. 3'' Styles and Rails on Doors. FREE

3. 13'' Deep Wall Cabinets. FREE

4. 3/8'' thick bottom on drawer boxes FREE

5. 12 layer 3/4'' thick all plywood boxes. FREE

6. Locking 3/4’’ plywood shelf edged 4 sides. FREE

We have searched the industry and found St Martin Cabinets Semi Custom the only one that has this many details at no charge with a semi custom price. The six pack above plus 3/4'' thick solid maple dovetail drawer boxes, Soft close doors and drawers with full extension under-mount slides,16 step layer on painted and stained finish with UV block. Available now (Lifetime Warrantee coming soon) You will not be able to find this many details and price in any other Product/line that offers it at no charge. Gallery of kitchens. 203-226-7550 to see more visit our houzz profilehttp://www.houzz.com/pro/gallokitch/__public

• Elisheva Stein
    hace 4 años

I was also fooled into buying these cabinets!! They were installed a year ad a half ago and had chips everywhere. When I contacted st. Martin, they referred me back to where I bought them from- 10W kitchen in Passaic ,NJ. They did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to even get me the paint to cover the chips. Promised and promised and NOTHING. They also never even finished my kitchen. Now one of the soft close doors isn't working anymore and the drawers in the pantry fell apart!! These cabinets are sold by many higher end kitchen places as a good quality cabinet!!

• svidal0429
    hace 4 años

@Elisheva Stein So sorry to hear. My cabinets are falling apart. They are about 5 years old, and in the beginning St. Martin did replace the cabinet doors, but it just happened again. My side panels next to the fridge and pantry are all crackled and peeling. Very bad decision on my part to use these cabinets in my renovation.

• Mid06
    hace 4 años

I posted on this topic about 2 years ago while we were deciding on cabinets. The kitchen design studio recommended by our builder also used St Martin. We expressed concerns to the design studio and they tried to assure us they were a quality cabinets. Right when we were about to go with St. Martin they gave us a sample door to take for color matching and the door they gave us had cracks and all the flaws we were reading about online. I still can't believe the owner gave us a damaged sample door after we expressed our worry about the quality. I left the place with the cracked paint door and never went back. We opted for fully custom Greenfield inset cabinets. Not cheap but they are beautiful. I would NOT recommend St. Martin ...unless their quality has improved magically in the past 2 years.

• Elisheva Stein
    hace 4 años

sadly, they haven't..

• Snaggy
    hace 4 años

5 year old post !

• PRO
    hace 4 años

How to get the best quality and prices when looking for a Kitchen

Ask for the 6 pack below at no charge.

1. 5/4'' Thick Solid Wood Doors. FREE

2. 3'' Styles and Rails on Doors. FREE

3. 13'' Deep Wall Cabinets. FREE

4. 3/8'' thick bottom on drawer boxes FREE

5. 12 layer 3/4'' thick all plywood boxes. FREE

6. Locking 3/4’’ plywood shelf edged 4 sides. FREE

We have searched the industry and found St Martin Cabinets Semi Custom the only one that has this many details at no charge with a semi custom price. The six pack above plus 3/4'' thick solid maple dovetail drawer boxes, Soft close doors and drawers with full extension under-mount slides,16 step layer on painted and stained finish with UV block. Available now (Lifetime Warrantee coming soon) You will not be able to find this many details and price in any other Product/line that offers it at no charge. Gallery of kitchens. 203-226-7550 to see more visit our houzz profilehttp://www.houzz.com/pro/gallokitch/__public

• Elisheva Stein
    hace 4 años

Horrible cabinets!! chipping and falling apart within a year of installation. would never ever recomend!!!

• amy aburomi
    hace 3 años

Hi,

I am about to purchase st martin kitchen cabinets, and reading these reviews scard me...i dont know what to buy that fits my budget 🤔

• jennp73
    hace 3 años

You always get what you pay for. We got them when they were fairly new. Not sure if they upped their game but it was years of back and for with them. The finish they use is awful. The doors didn’t match and soft close failed after first year. Not the best. If you could get more opinions to see if they’ve gotten any better. I have such a bad taste I would say look elsewhere and splurge a little more. Wish I did.

• PRO
    Inside-Out Kitchens, Baths & More, LLC.
    hace 3 años
    Última modificación: hace 3 años

We are a full service kitchen and bath contractor with a design studio. We recently had so many problems with their poor production, and had many delivered cabinets with damages, we stopped selling them. Marsh Cabinetry has the same price point and is definitely worth the look! We never have any issues with Marsh.

• PRO
    hace 3 años

Hello Amy,

I have 40 years in to this kitchen and bath industry. We are also in the top 1% in the nation for the best Kitchen and Bath company. My profile on this site is in the top 1% on Houzz platform with over 85 reviews. Winning best of Houzz 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020.

St. Martin Cabinets are the best you can purchase in this price point. See above for my 12 points of why this is the best cabinets In the nation.

When taking any advice from above all should review ones back ground and they're intent to post such reviews. To know more about all on this trail take your pointer and hover over there name and you will find a brief description about who is writing such reviews and you will find out that all have no reviews or very little and no bio about them.

I have reviewed all on this trail and my conclusion is two fold.

1. Competitors trying to discredit St. Martin for there own gain because ST. Martin Cabinets are so much better then what they are selling already and trying to pull a sale from a dealer next door and will stop at nothing to gain a sale.

2. The designer of the kitchen was not fully confident and lacked the knowledge to order such great cabinets as well engineered the kitchen wrong. I also find that a designer is responsible for ordering any replacement parts and simply failed at this in many ways.This wrong doing should be placed on the designer not ST. Martin.

I have full confidence in St. Martin line. Feel free to call me anytime at 203-226-7550.

Thank you,

Matt Cowan

Gallery of Kitchens

Westport, CT. 06880.

• PRO
    St. Martin Cabinetry
    hace 3 años

Hello all!

We are a small manufacturer located in Cressona, PA that manufactures affordable luxury cabinetry for kitchens throughout the eastern seaboard. This thread is several years old and I know from looking at some of the older posts that most of the issues from the original posters have either been resolved to their satisfaction or are not credible claims and cannot be cross-referenced.

We go through great lengths to ensure the end-users of our products are satisfied, even when the issues prevalent are caused by wear and tear, faulty installation, service issues by the dealer or design issues. Although we expect our authorized dealers to service the products they sell, when there is a significant issue we normally send a representative into the field accompanied by the dealer to try to resolve the issue to the satisfaction of all parties. It is for this reason that we continue to manufacture products for happy customers every day, many of whom can be found on this thread!

Jennp: Our company hasn't received any complaints directly from you about issues you are experiencing for several years. The hinges you have on your cabinets are top of the line and come with a limited lifetime warranty from Blum: they should not be giving you issues. Hinges do need to be adjusted now and then and there is also a switch to turn the soft close on and off on your products. For the doors, you stated that we replaced all of them almost 6 years ago but you are still having issues? If you received your cabinetry around 2013, we did have a temporary issue with some of our lumber used for our center panels, which is why we replaced every door in your kitchen already and acknowledged the issue when it was brought to our attention. We have since corrected this issue and haven't had complaints about new products shipped since this time period. Please reach out to us directly at info@stmartincabinetry.com and include pictures, the dealer you purchased the cabinetry from, the door style and color and your address and we would be happy to see what is going on!

Elisheva Stein: I went to your beautiful home and met with you personally. Although many of the issues you had were from wear and tear and normal use, we still got replacements for everything in your kitchen that you were unhappy with as an accommodation for you and your family. Your dealer should have installed your replacements already: if they did not, please reach out directly to them and they will be happy to assist!

We wish everyone the best and appreciate the support!

• Eli Stein
    hace 3 años

I'm so sorry that I bought these cabinets! The inside hardware is garbage, every drawer fell apart and the outside paint chipped everywhere within 6 months. After I posted this on their FB page, one of the owners even came to my house and promised to repair everything. Then we never heard from him again, no matter how many times I tried to contact him. Bought them through 10W Kitchens in Clifton, NJ. Horrible customer service! They never finished the job and wouldn't stand by what they sold.

• Eli Stein
    hace 3 años

its been 10 months since you came here and we never received anything. I contacted you several times with no response. If you are saying it's 10W Kitchens responsibility, well that's typical for them since they did NOTHING. They still never installed the table they were supposed to to for the past 3 YEARS

• PRO
    St. Martin Cabinetry
    hace 3 años

Eli Stein: have you communicated with your dealer? I talked to them after you once again wrote bad comments about our company and they are more than happy to install the parts that were ordered for you and have been sitting around for months. The procedure since a service visit was made to your home over a year ago has been the same: we would order the parts as an accommodation and the dealer would install them for you. We did not install your kitchen, please call your dealer: they are ready, willing and able to help you.

• jennp73
    hace 3 años

St. Martin Cabinetry,
    Glad to see you pop up in this post finally. Yes! I have had A LOT of replacements done on my not new kitchen anymore. To be honest with you I stopped complaining because I’m just beaten down. I’m a busy mom with a husband who has been in and out of chemo treatments so I had to pick my battles. I’m just settling for the fact that the color of my doors kind of match now. They don’t match the boxes and never did. I understand dings happen that’s not my problem because we live in this house, it’s the finish of these cabinets. Bottom line my issue went on for about 5 years (and still not happy) and never quite had the feeling of a “new kitchen” which is extremely disappointing when you work hard to afford what you can. The aggravation wasn’t worth cheeping out. My bad. I will add a compliment because believe it or not my “intent” is not to trash the company it’s just to give some warning to people who are researching different companies, that’s why this thread is here no? I’m not all about complaining and give credit where credit is due always and I’ve said in past comments over the years and that is that the cabinets structure are very good. They are solid cabinet boxes. I’m sure most of the kinks are worked out I just wasn’t so lucky. Best to all!

• helaurin93
    hace 3 años

I'm considering several different lines of cabinets, and this is one of them. I see some comments about boxes not matching the doors in finish/stain. Are the boxes made/finished somewhere different than the doors? Is that what's causing this issue?

• Brandon Medina
    hace 2 años

Garbage stay away

• Alin
    Autor original
    hace 2 años

My St. Martin cabinets are now 7 years old and still look as new as the day we installed them. They have held up beautifully.

• PRO
    hace 2 años

Hello helaurin93,

The St. Martin cabinet line is the best i have seen in 40 years. The doors do match the edge trim on both stain and paint . The natural maple inside is standered . There is an option to match the door and can be orered any way that you like .

Pleasse feel free to connect with me directly if you have any more questions . 203-226-7550

Matt

• arimatric
    hace 2 años

I am currently in the middle of my kitchen renovation using St Martin Rift White Oak Hampton Square Cabinets. On the positive side, the cabinetry is a unique style and cabinets seem to be made very well. Now for the reason, if I had to do it all over again, why I would NEVER order St. Martin cabinets again... Quality control is none existant and they take no responsibility for their mistakes. I’m aware they dont bookmatch. That’s ok. The problem is their rift white oak veneer is very inconsistant. 98% of my cabinets had a consistant grain but 2 drawers and 2 cabinets had a completely different grain and to add insult to injury, the drawers and cabinets with the different grain all had the veneer affixed to the cabinet on a severe angle. it is horrifying and because those four items are so off and different my kitchen looks like a cheap plywood job. My kitchen company has repeatedly called St. Martin to complain about the crooked veneer and all the company will respond is ” We dont bookmatch and its not our problem”. Shame on them!! My kitchen installers feel so terrible for me and cannot believe St. Martin will not do anything to fix this. They say it is horrible. These are not discount cabinets....so disappointed!! I cant even look at my kitchen because i get too upset..

• PRO
    hace 2 años

How to get the best quality and prices when looking for Kitchen Cabinets

Ask for the 12 pack below. Saint Martin cabinet features verses other cabinet lines.

1. 5/4'' Thick Solid Wood Doors. FREE. Versus 3/4’’ on other cabinet lines.

2. 3'' Styles and Rails on Doors. FREE. Versus 2 1/4’’ on other cabinet lines.

3. 13'' Deep Wall Cabinets. FREE. Versus 12’’ deep on other cabinet lines.

4. 3/8'' thick bottom on drawer boxes FREE. Versus 1/4’’ on other cabinet lines.

5. 12 layer 3/4'' thick all plywood boxes. FREE. Versus 1/2’’-3/4’’ 5 layer plywood or particle board on other cabinet lines.

6. Locking 3/4’’ plywood shelf edged 4 sides. FREE. Versus 1/2’’ with raw edges and no locking clip on other cabinet lines.

7. 16 step furniture finish FREE. Versus 4 step on other cabinet lines.

8. 3/4’’ solid maple dovetail drawer boxes FREE. Versus 1/2’’- 5/8’’ on other cabinet lines.

9. 5 mill thick paint FREE. Versus 2 mill thick on other cabinet lines.

10. Solid wood 1 1/8’’ thick end panels for an inset look. Versus 3/4’’ on other cabinet lines.

11. Ultra violet coating on all cabinets FREE. Versus no Ultra violet coating on other cabinet lines.

12. Lowest Price point with all the details above from Saint Martin when comparing to any other cabinet lines.

Saint Martin Cabinets Semi Custom the only one that has this many details at no charge with a semi custom price. The 12 pack above plus Soft close doors and drawers with full extension under-mount slides. 10 year warrantee (Lifetime Warrantee coming soon) You will not be able to find this many details and price in any other Product that offers it at no charge. Gallery of kitchens and Baths. 203-226-7550 1027 Post Road East. Westport CT. visit our houzz profile.

• Usuario de Houzz-487850708
    hace 2 años

@arimatric

Did the issue with your cabinets get resolved? we are considering the exact same cabinets, but were frightened by your post!

• Elisheva Stein
    hace 2 años

nope. never ever. don't buy them. wish I could recommend another brand, but I'm stuck with these..

• starzmasta
    hace 2 años

If I've not mistaken, Elisheva's issue is with the dealer 10W kitchen, not the cabinet manufacturer. With kitchen cabinets, installation is critical. Any good quality product can fail if installed incorrectly. Like high end wood flooring installed without assimilating to home, it's not going to work.

I've had st martin's for 7 yrs. There's definitely wear and tear. Easier to get things replaced year 1-2, harder later on. My contractor did a terrific job cutting the molding which I had to touch up with the pen. The pull out trash track is most heavily used and showing signs rough closing. For the price point, I think these are fabulous mid tier option. It all depends on how much you want to spend.

• Elisheva Stein
    hace 2 años

yes, huge issues with 10w, but also the cabinets. they shouldn't have peeling paint everywhere within the first year.many of the tracks broke also, all of the hinge covers popped off. that's poor workmanship, not installation

• Margaret Cleary
    hace 2 años

Im grateful to all who shared their experiences. We've been narrowing down our options for Rift cut white oak specifically. I saw a sample of St.Martin today but after reading this and all dealing with all the inflated prices, delivery delay warnings, post-Covid, no thanks. I dont want any additional stress for an important purchase like this one

• PRO
    Inside-Out Kitchens, Baths & More, LLC.
    hace 2 años

They are not who they use to be. Sad.

• PRO
    St. Martin Cabinetry
    hace 2 años

Dear all,

Thank you for your continued support of our brand. We have been making homeowners' interior design dreams come true since 2010. Our brand has expanded considerably since our inception. We carry Designer, Luxury, and Classic lines. We encourage you to take a look at our website, Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest for a feel. Never hesitate to contact us with questions. Facebook and Instagram messaging is the best way to get in touch.

My very best,

Amber

(Marketing and Social Media Manager)

• Usuario de Houzz-606402527
    hace 2 años

Cabinet installation of the St Martin cabintery started yesterday. The cabinets are beautifulrift-cutoak- solid wood & very heavy. We ordered the rift cut white iak in the Bellrose door style. Extremely pleased so far. And just love how the cabinets look!

• Brandon Medina
    hace 2 años

I will tell you this stay far away from this company garbage and the warranty is useless.STAY AWAY THEY PROMISE THE WORLD AND DO NOTHING This is what the owner sent me In instances like this our extensive experience has taught us that in order
    to avoid an endless cycle of multiple replacements, we make it clear
    unambiguous and transparent as to what our legal obligations and inventory
    capabilities are and most importantly what the customer should expect when
    ordering replacements of aged real wood products.

. This warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of the
    defective component parts at our

discretion. Our liability is expressly limited to the cost of material for
    the repair or replacement of defective

goods. We may elect to repair or replace the product with a product of equal
    or lesser value and complementary

style if the original style is no longer available. Due to the aging process
    of natural wood, St. Martin

Cabinetry can't guarantee an exact match between the finished of the
    existing product and the replacement

product.

We take this position to manage the end users expectations and protect both
    our company and dealer from the relentless requests of a small minority of
    customers who will expect and demand multiple replacements doors that are
    not defective but vary slightly in color because the existing doors have
    naturally aged and are therefore slightly different in color from the new
    replacement.

Regrettably, despite our best efforts and repeated attempts, we are unable
    to exactly match your existing aged natural wood product with new product
    from our existing inventory. For this reason we cannot honor your request
    for additional replacement doors.

According to our records as an accommodation, we have shipped at least two
    additional replacements to you for color match. Please keep them all with
    our compliments.

In practical terms in the overwhelming majority of cases warranty
    replacements are reasonably close in color to aged product and will after
    continuous exposure to UV light and normal oxidation catch up to their older
    brethren.

Sunlight will accelerate this process.

Our entire warranty

St. Martin Warranty

Limited Warranty

. All of our cabinets are warranted to the original purchaser for five years
    after the purchase date. We

guarantee the original purchaser that all parts and components are free from
    defects in material and

workmanship under normal use. ( Defects are defined as any imperfection that
    may prohibit the proper use

of the cabinets. ) This warranty applies to the original cabinet purchaser
    only and is nontransferable.

. As with all natural materials, wood is affected by the environment factors
    such as natural and artificial

lighting. Darkening or mellowing can be expected and is a natural process
    for wood as it ages. Each wood

species also exhibits its own distinctive patterns and characteristics which
    add to its natural beauty. These

variations in color and characteristics are not considered imperfections or
    defects. This warranty does not

cover natural aging and darkening of the wood color nor does it apply to the
    inherent growth characteristics

of wood.

. This warranty applies only to normal indoor consumer use. Product used for
    commercial or outdoor use

is excluded. Not covered under this warranty are cabinets showing normal
    wear and tear; cabinets that were

not stored or installed properly, improperly assembled or disassembled,
    intentionally damaged, misused,

or exposed to elements; cabinets that have defects due to excessive
    moisture, accidents or negligence; and

cabinets that have been changed or modified in any way.

. This warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of the
    defective component parts at our

discretion. Our liability is expressly limited to the cost of material for
    the repair or replacement of defective

goods. We may elect to repair or replace the product with a product of equal
    or lesser value and complementary

style if the original style is no longer available. Due to the aging process
    of natural wood, St. Martin

Cabinetry can't guarantee an exact match between the finished of the
    existing product and the replacement

product.

. In no event is St. Martin Cabinetry liable for incidental, indirect, or
    consequential damages resulting from

the use of our cabinets. This warranty does not cover the cost of assembly,
    installation, removal, subsequent

damage or transportation of the defect product or replacement.

. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty may
    last or the exclusion and or

limitations of incidentals and/or consequential damages. Therefore the above
    limitations may not apply.

This warranty shows specific rights that may vary from state to state. Any
    claims made under this warranty

must be presented in writing with a dated sales invoice accompanied by
    photographs of defective material.

SO IN OTHER WORDS THE 10 YEAR WARRANTY IS USELESS

• PRO
    St. Martin Cabinetry
    el último año

Brandon:

We always do our very best to satisfy our customers. Whenever a customer expresses an issue with our product we always reach out and try to work out an amicable solution. If you have an issue with a specific purchase, we are more than happy to help you.

HU-606402527:

Thank you so much for your review!

Margaret Cleary:

Hello Margaret. Although the lead time that we provide is an estimate, most of the time we absolutely follow through with it. Any delays will be communicated immediately. We only enact price changes should there be a fluctuation of shipping costs or material costs. Thank you for your time.

starzmasta:

Thank you so much for your review!

Elisheva Stein:

We apologize for the issues that you have been experiencing. Please contact your builder for any mal-installed parts and your dealer for potential replacements!

arimatric:

We are so sorry to hear your issues with RWO. Please be aware that the installation team has to be careful with installing these special doors and with matching the wood grain. Also know that Rift White Oak doors are hand polished so there will be some minor discrepancy! It's meant to add onto the beauty of the doors. If you have any additional issues, please reach out to me at amberli0930@gmail.com.

Gallery Kitchens and Baths:

Thank you so much!

• manjo1
    hace 9 meses
    Última modificación: hace 9 meses

Absolute garbage. while the material is good, the finish is just awful. QC is lacking. I changed out 3 doors. one was replaced for free, the other two I paid for. all three replacement doors had damage. since they were not in visible areas, I just let it be. the more i looked into the doors and the finish, it is all touch up work on the finish. Never buying anything again from this company. stay away.

• Elisheva Stein
    hace 9 meses

the cabinets are garbage. the paint has chipped or cracked on every cabinet, many of the guides have broken, the hinge covers come off constantly. they are 5 year old garbage. company wasnt interested in helping right after I got them

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.