hace 6 años
How should I dress it up?
Does it look professional?
What can I improve?

Comentarios (12)

• PRO
    ASVInteriors
    hace 6 años
    In keeping with the spa style I would recommend white towels as this is a rather glamorous (but tight) shower. Wow factor makes for everything.1. Add a mirror with polished chrome frame (Pottery Barn do something like this).
    Katerina Tana Design · Más información
    2. I would also add one or two black framed black and white photos vertically on the wall above the toilet.
    Cape Cod renovation · Más información
    kitchensky agradeció a ASVInteriors
    Mejor respuesta
  • Denita
    hace 6 años
    Can you provide a shot of the entire bathroom? All of these pics are so close up that it is tough to see
  • km kane
    hace 6 años
    Can't really see the bathroom, only the fixtures. Need better pics of the full bathroom, with floor, walls, etc to give a better idea of the size and layout of the room
  • PRO
    ASVInteriors
    hace 6 años
    For a tight space you have done very well. What colour towels are you thinking of adding?
    kitchensky agradeció a ASVInteriors
  • kitchensky
    Autor original
    hace 6 años
    Denita I am out of town, but will when I terturn.
  • kitchensky
    Autor original
    hace 6 años
    @ASVInteriors, I was thinking white or dark grey, but know there could be other options.
  • kitchensky
    Autor original
    hace 6 años
    KMKANE I am out of town and will take better shots next week. Thank u for responding.
  • Brandi Nash Hicks
    hace 6 años
    Everyone is out of town lately
  • PRO
    3DWALLS.COM..... STUNNING PLASTER WALL PANELS
    hace 6 años
    3D WAVE DESIGN OR 3D WEAVE WITH LIGHTING
  • PRO
    Coral Sea Spas
    hace 6 años
    a towel warmer would add a nice spa feature for little investment.
    warm regards,
    Joe
  • kitchensky
    Autor original
    hace 6 años
    @brandi Nash Hicks ...,unfortunately, I travel allot. houzz keeps me busy when I'm lonely in hotels :-)
  • dclostboy
    hace 6 años
    Go bold with towels...teal or peacock blue would pop and might even make you smile.
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Al continuar en este sitio o utilizar esta aplicación, acepto que el grupo Houzz pueda utilizar cookies y tecnologías similares para mejorar sus productos y servicios, ofrecerme contenido relevante y personalizar mi experiencia. Saber más.