kitchensky
hace 10 años
How should I dress it up?
Does it look professional?
What can I improve?

Comentarios (12)

• Denita
    hace 10 años
    Can you provide a shot of the entire bathroom? All of these pics are so close up that it is tough to see
  • km kane
    hace 10 años
    Can't really see the bathroom, only the fixtures. Need better pics of the full bathroom, with floor, walls, etc to give a better idea of the size and layout of the room
  • PRO
    ASVInteriors
    hace 10 años
    For a tight space you have done very well. What colour towels are you thinking of adding?
    kitchensky agradeció a ASVInteriors
  • kitchensky
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    Denita I am out of town, but will when I terturn.
  • kitchensky
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    @ASVInteriors, I was thinking white or dark grey, but know there could be other options.
  • kitchensky
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    KMKANE I am out of town and will take better shots next week. Thank u for responding.
  • Brandi Nash Hicks
    hace 10 años
    Everyone is out of town lately
  • PRO
    3DWALLS.COM..... STUNNING PLASTER WALL PANELS
    hace 10 años
    3D WAVE DESIGN OR 3D WEAVE WITH LIGHTING
  • PRO
    Coral Sea Spas
    hace 10 años
    a towel warmer would add a nice spa feature for little investment.
    warm regards,
    Joe
  • kitchensky
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    @brandi Nash Hicks ...,unfortunately, I travel allot. houzz keeps me busy when I'm lonely in hotels :-)
  • dclostboy
    hace 10 años
    Go bold with towels...teal or peacock blue would pop and might even make you smile.
Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.