Houzz Logo Print
edubya

5 Minute Refresh - Bathrooms!

Emily H
hace 10 años
Changes don't need to be big! You don't always need a full remodel or all new furniture. Share your tips for refreshing your bathroom with a quick change or two to mix things up.

Share your experience! (photos encouraged)

Georgian Dream · Más información

Comentarios (9)

• PRO
    User
    hace 10 años
    New accessories, lighting, or faucets. A fresh paint job can do wonders.
  • PRO
    Thos. Baker
    hace 10 años
    I second that! Fresh paint, new faucets, new mirrors, new towel racks, and even new towels and bath mats are little things that can make a big difference. If your cabinets and top surface still look great, but you want something different, add new hinges and pulls. They're fun to shop for and easy to install.

Christi, on behalf of Thos. Baker
  • Denita
    hace 10 años
    Última modificación: hace 10 años
    "...if only everything in life was fast, easy & cheap!" ...lol Choice Granite I really laughed out loud for that one :)
  • PRO
    Thos. Baker
    hace 10 años
    So true! McDonald's isn't even fast, easy and cheap anymore!
  • PRO
    By Any Design Ltd.
    hace 10 años
    Lighting sets the mood and switches things up. This is why I love layered lighting. I just switched remote controls on my daughters LED tub light and the 10 minute change was awesome. The girls in love with the new remote.
  • PRO
    Clayton Gray Home
    hace 10 años
    Clear out the room! Hide the clutter and products inside of the cabinets and drawers. Leave only a soap dispenser, small vase with fresh flowers and a candle on the counter. Then, take away the bathmats. This will give a fresh look and make the bathroom feel larger. Next, white towels and a white shower curtain will add a fresh crisp look no matter the color of the room!
    The picture you posted is perfect for reference and we love the touch of a garden stool for seating or extra surface space. Here is a link to our Garden Stools :
    http://www.claytongrayhome.com/category/Garden-Stools/c100
    https://www.houzz.com/photos/1920s-mediterranean-rehab-traditional-bathroom-chicago-phvw-vp~1833094

Country Chic · Más información
  • PRO
    Casart Coverings
    hace 10 años
    One of our customers used our Teal faux glass mosaic tile wallcovering for an update instead of investing in tile. Here are some pictures and you can read more detail on our customer gallery page. http://www.casartcoverings.com/bathroom-faux-glass-mosaic-tile/ It can be coated with a laminate sealer. We couldn’t guarantee it; although, we’ve tested in bathrooms and our product has held up for years with no damage to the walls.
  • PRO
    Superior Shower Door & More Inc
    hace 10 años
    The shower door is the biggest fixture in the bathroom. Updated the color of the metal, getting rid of water damaged glass, and/or going from framed to frameless can make a huge difference in the appearance of the bathroom.
Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.