Houzz Logo Print
lillger

What is the tile? stone? surround to the fireplace?

lillger
hace 10 años
The whole fireplace intrigued me. Very clean and interesting design. I was also interested in the stone/tile (?) surround. Is it stone or tile? Where purchased, name of stone tiles, and color? Thanks
View Ridge Remodel · Más información

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    Swivel Interiors
    hace 10 años
    The fireplace was tiled in alabastrino rustico vein cut travertine tiles, 12'x24" We sourced them through Statements Tile in Seattle, http://www.houzz.com/pro/statements/statements-tile Nancy is super helpful! A fabulous tile installer helped me make the patterning concise and relatively consistent. The hearth was redone in a basic black slate tile.
  • PRO
    Sutter Home & Hearth
    hace 10 años
    Beautiful Job Kathleen, love it!
  • PRO
    Swivel Interiors
    hace 10 años
    Thank you- the fireplace is from Sutter Hearth. Daniel was incredibly knowledgeable about gas fireplace inserts and helped us select just the right one that had the specs we wanted and the optional design details.
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.