Houzz Logo Print
lynnbetz

Love the black mesh curtain divider! Where can I purchase it?

lynnbetz
hace 10 años
I am from north of Pittsburgh and know Shadyside. Your home design is amazing, Thanks so much! Best, Lynn
Eric Fisher Residence · Más información

Comentarios (5)

• Mardi & Jim Perry
    hace 10 años
    agree on the subtle room divider..pls share where this was purchased.
  • PRO
    A K Smith Architects
    hace 10 años
    Realy like this design. Materials are beautiful.
  • Steve Gadbois
    hace 10 años
    NOTE TO SELF: Note the different textures in the shot. The wood floors and stair treads, the mesh room divider (for the loft?) and the metal stair case frames and railing.
  • PRO
    Cascade Coil Drapery
    hace 10 años
    I can't speak to where the room divider in the image is purchased, but Cascade Coil offers similar looking dividers made of metal mesh. We offer a wide variety of finishes, so I'm sure you can find a color that matches your home decor.
  • Wendy
    hace 10 años
    i am also interested in dimensions -- how wide is the bottom rail and how thick are the stair treads? Thanks!
Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.