Houzz Logo Print
caladirena

References for sconces at top of the wall

caladirena
hace 10 años
I used the info that was provided before and ordered this light fixture from Visual Comfort. It appears to be smaller than the one in this pic however. How can get exact info on this particular light ? I am restoring a 1920 farmhouse and these would look very good in the kitchen. The one I ordered is the same style but, doesn't have a very long arm and big shade…Thank you for whatever answer you may have.
Harbor Cottage, Maine · Más información

Comentarios (8)

• caladirena
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    Justine, would you be able to tell me how many inches the sconces extend and how wide the shelves are ? I appreciate any info. I'd really love to achieve this look. I am hoping the light I ordered is indeed the right one :) Thank you !
  • PRO
    Justine Hand
    hace 10 años
    Unfortunately, I am just the photographer so I don't have the specs. You would need to contact Sheila Bonnell, the architect. http://fram-e.co/.
  • DeEtte
    hace 9 años
    Caladirena, did you ever get the information you were looking for about purchasing those exact light fixtures? Please share the info with me. I have a 1884 historic home and these would be a great addition.
  • caladirena
    Autor original
    hace 9 años
    I did purchase them and had them installed around the perimeter of the kitchen as sconces (high). I think I have 6. Maybe, next time I go to the country, I can take a picture.
  • DeEtte
    hace 9 años
    Última modificación: hace 9 años
    Were they smaller than the ones on this site or the exact ones? I'm interested in them but don't want something smaller.
  • thompson_brady
    hace 7 años
    Where can I purchase those lights, I don't see any info in the comments on where to purchase. TIA
  • caladirena
    Autor original
    hace 7 años

The sconces are the same size, DeEtte. I purchased them from Visual Comfort but, I think they may be discontinued.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.