Houzz Logo Print
greenbuilddesignla

Thickglass Stairway Treads

Thinkglass has perfected its cutting-edge technology making glass staircases a real, safe and popular option. Treads of 1.5-inch thick are three times stronger than granite or stone and can bear a load of up to 1800 pounds.

Mike Ross, CEO

Green Build Design LA

Los Angeles, CA

www.GreenBuildDesignLa.com

#homeimprovement,#generalcontractor,#greenbuilder,#LosAngelesGeneralContractor,#SanFernandoValleyGeneralContractor,#SanFernandoValleyGreenBuilder,#RoomAdditions,#HouseRemodeling,#KitchenRemodeling,#BathroomRemodeling,#OutdoorLivingContractor,#InteriorDesign,#ArchitecturalDesign,#NewHomeBuilder,#RoomAdditionContractorLosAngeles,#RoomAdditionContractorShermanOaks, #RoomAdditionContractorPacificPalisades,#RoomAdditionContractorSouthBay,#RoomAdditionContractorThousandOaks,#GeneralContractorShermanOaks,#GeneralContractorPacificPalisades,#GeneralContractorThousandOaks,#GeneralContractorSouthBay,#GeneralContractorCalabasas,#GreenBuildingContractorLosAngeles,#GreenBuildingContractorShermanOaks,#GreenbuildingContractorPacificPalisades,#GreenBuildingContractorSouthBay,#GreenbuildingContractorThousandOaks,#GreenbuildingContractorCalabasas,#KitchenRemodelingContractorLosAngeles,#KitchenRemodelingContractorShermanOaks,#KitchenRemodelingContractorCalabasas,#KitchenRemodelingContractorThousandOaks,#KitchenRemodelingContractorPacificPalisades,#KitchenRemodelingContractorSouthBay,#KitchenRemodelingContractorEncino,#OutdoorLivingAreaGeneralContractorLosAngeles,#OutdoorLivingAreaGeneralContractorShermanOaks,#OutdoorLivingAreaGeneralContractorCalabasas,#OutdoorLivingAreaGeneralContractorEncino,#OutdoorLivingAreaGeneralContractorSouthBay,#OutdoorLivingAreaGeneralContractorPacificPalisades,#OutdoorLivingAreaGeneralContractorThousandOaks,#HomeImprovementGeneralContractorLosAngeles,#HomeImprovementGeneralContractorShermanOaks,#HomeImprovementGeneralContractorSouthBay,#HomeImprovementGeneralContractorPacificPalisades,#HomeImprovementGeneralContractorSouthBay,#HomeImprovementGeneralContractorSanFernandoValley,#HomeImprovementGeneralContractorBrentwood,#HomeImprovementGeneralContractorBeverlyHills,#RoomAdditionGeneralContractorLosAngeles,#RoomAdditionGeneralContractorShermanOaks,#RoomAdditionGeneralContractorPacificPalisades,#RoomAdditionGeneralContractorSouthBay,#RoomAdditionGeneralContractorThousandOaks,#RoomAdditionGeneralContractorSanFernandoValley,#RoomAdditionGeneralContractorEncino,#RoomAdditionGeneralContractorStudioCity,#RoomAdditionGeneralContractorGlendale,#RoomAdditionGeneralContractorTolucaLake,#RoomAdditionGeneralContractorBurbank,#RoomAdditionGeneralContractorPasadena,#RoomAdditionGeneralContractorLaCanadaFlintridge,#RoomAdditionGeneralContractorThousandOaks,#RoomAdditionGeneralContractorChatsworth

Comentarios (20)

• myownstyle13
    hace 10 años
    Happy cleaning... every 5 minutes... ;-)
  • yoboseiyo
    hace 10 años
    i'm with myownstyle. omg.

also, #AbsurdlyLongHashtags, man, this isn't twitter.
  • kimdee24
    hace 10 años
    It's beautiful, but looks like an accident waiting to happen. And yes, #toomanyhashtags
  • Nancy
    hace 10 años
    Are there not safety standards with regards to handrails and balusters that need to be met?
  • PRO
    MN Builders
    hace 10 años
    Very sleek design, multiple code violations - remember that stairway codes are created to promote safety - think of it as a design opportunity, not limitation.
  • anne dee
    hace 10 años
    WOW! That's scary looking!!
  • PRO
    Design Details
    hace 10 años
    Striking is one word I would use, but alarming is another one. I'd be very nervous the first 100 times I descended this stair. I hope it doesn't go to a roof deck where people are drinking or a sleeping loft where a sleepy foot could land in the emergency room.
  • PRO
    Quaid and Rooney Distinctive Real Estate
    hace 10 años
    Is that for real? If so, how is it suspended. I could use that look in a listing of ours.
  • reba120
    hace 10 años
    Would never pass inspection where I live...
  • LeiLani
    hace 10 años
    Everyone needs to visit this website - www.thinkglass.com - sooooooo amazing!
  • dclostboy
    hace 10 años
    My next kitchen counter will be made of this material.
  • decoenthusiaste
    hace 10 años
    I'm going to assume there is a sheet of plate glass we can't see where there should be railing.
    Contemporary Staircase · Más información

Ledborough Project · Más información
  • LeiLani
    hace 10 años
    Me too dclostboy! I'm completely in love with the idea.
  • PRO
    Triepke Door & Sash
    hace 10 años
    Glass is gorgeous! These stairs are beautiful examples of how glass can add light and dimension to both small and large spaces. Great work!
  • happyasaclam
    hace 10 años
    The glass looks like it is floating! Very beautiful and no doubt it is stronger than granite or stone, but I still see liability issues and several trips to the emergency room.
  • chookchook2
    hace 10 años
    Nice glass, put handrail.
  • LeiLani
    hace 10 años
    Seriously - visit the website - the stairs are just one thing they do - and it explains how the stairs work - I think the photo displayed in the initial post is an example and yes - looks dangerous - but really?!
  • asongforxx
    hace 10 años
    Looks beautiful, but I'm not interested in experiencing mortal terror every time I walk upstairs.
  • happyasaclam
    hace 10 años
    As a countertop, would it scratch or chip?
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.